Gingerbread for Droid x

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I didn't start an argument. I just asked if you had a reliable source.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ShaggyDroid

Reaction score
I got an OTA update about 10 days ago How do I find out if its the Gingerbread ? Because whatever it was I cant stand 1 thing about the newest update that was FORCED on my phone .

R

RETG

Go to settings>about phone> and look at system version. It probably shows: Version 2.3.340...and that was probably the update you received.
Android version is probably 2.2.1. (Froyo)

chefb

Reaction score
Wow why hate a update?......when gingerbread comes it will one dooosey of an upgrade but first well get series Of upgrades...patches.....fixes until Verizon has a firm grasp on what motarola is doing.....and then promptly attach something onto it to make it a hot mess.
Rest assure that when we get gingerbread we will be looking for honeycomb.....and that os is going to be a COMPLETE CHANGE IN THE WAY WE interface with our device. Love your phone and love our developers. Because whatever happens...... you have to first love the phone!

Reaction score
Wow why hate a update?......when gingerbread comes it will one dooosey of an upgrade but first well get series Of upgrades...patches.....fixes until Verizon has a firm grasp on what motarola is doing.....and then promptly attach something onto it to make it a hot mess.
Rest assure that when we get gingerbread we will be looking for honeycomb.....and that os is going to be a COMPLETE CHANGE IN THE WAY WE interface with our device. Love your phone and love our developers. Because whatever happens...... you have to first love the phone!

i thought honeycomb was only going to be for tablets

lostnbroken

Reaction score

i thought honeycomb was only going to be for tablets

I did read an article that said Honeycomb is only for tablets. I Think then it is IceCream or IceCream Sandwich that will follow Gingerbread.

ShaggyDroid

Reaction score
I don't like that they changed the full-time slide to unlock feature, I also don't like the half screen when texting and the auto-default of the keyboard HATE that ........Everything should be up to the owners discretion as to what option we choose and not choose