[GINGERBREAD] Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9 -=Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9=-

jeberger2007

Reaction score
Ok jeb, I didnt have a backup so I just did a data wipe/factory reset, tried restarting my phone and still stuck on the white htc screen. Should I unroot it through the sd card reader? or does it have to be from the phone

I would try to load a new ROM on the SDcard, reboot into recovery, clear data, system, davlik cache and try reloading a new one. I think what is going on is it still loading previous information.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Actually I have the best battery life with this rom over all the others. Try different radios to see if it improves.

BTW. To change the 4 applications on the lock screen go into personalization>lock screen>settings. There you can choose any shortcuts you want.

For some reason, when I go to settings>personalization it just brings me straight back to my home screen without doing anything.

Edit: Just found out that the I need to use HTC Sense launcher to get to the personalization in settings. If using GO Launcher or LauncherPro it doesnt work!

Last edited:

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
So i flashed over this ROM and i have to say i love it! its quick, stable, and smoooooooth. but i have a big issue that made me restore back to synergy. On Das Bamf, it says i lost Root... any answers? because i want to stay with Das Bamf but cant if i dont have root access to use tethering and such. also i cant seem to connect to wifi.

ajk23az

Reaction score
So i flashed over this ROM and i have to say i love it! its quick, stable, and smoooooooth. but i have a big issue that made me restore back to synergy. On Das Bamf, it says i lost Root... any answers? because i want to stay with Das Bamf but cant if i dont have root access to use tethering and such. also i cant seem to connect to wifi.

Reflash it. Haven't found a glitch with any of those things on mine yet.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Reflash it. Haven't found a glitch with any of those things on mine yet.

I got it to work. I had to format system/data/cache. Reflashed and worked like a charm. I originally thought just doing a wipe would work fine but I guess not Haha. Thanks for all the input though everyone :)

sent from my HTC INFECTED Synergy Bolt using DroidForums

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
Issues that I've found with das bamf 4.9 an mr2.0,
In the quick settings, after hitting the mobile connection box, I've noticed that it sometimes doesn't reconnect the first time and ill either have to toggle it in the connections within the main settings or perform a restart of my Tb.

When opening a music player, both stock and poweramp, in the song listings it will play the system sounds used by the phone itself.

The file manager app that comes preloaded, does not transfer Bluetooth files. When long pressing any file and clicking Bluetooth, it closes and goes back to my homescreen. And when I long press, send and then Bluetooth, it says that the file doesn't exist. Although the astro file manager app dl'd from the market works just fine for wanting to send a file with Bluetooth.

And the other issue I found, and is the most important one, is that when I miss or forward a call and whoever calls me and leaves a voicemail, I never receive it or a notification saying I have a new vm until after I restart my phone. And after I do receive it and check it, the notification for the voicemail I have already listened to in full and ended the call properly, doesn't clear till after I once again restart my phone.

Anyone else experiencing these same issues?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I've been having issues with the "mobile network" as well. Sometimes it will seemingly shut off or go away. I regain connection by going into quick settings, and toggling to off then back on. Any ideas? I really like this ROM.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited: