[GINGERBREAD] Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9 -=Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9=-

ajk23az

Reaction score
JUST switched to this ROM.

Only thing I am having trouble with is getting my paid apps back from the market.

I recently changed emails and set up my phone with the new email but then I added my other gmail account (the one where i purchased all of those apps) to my phone but they still are not popping up in the "My Apps" section.

EDIT: FIXED

Last edited:

ajk23az

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the 4 applications on the lock screen to which you drag into the ring?

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
You asshole bricked my phone with your crappy db toolkit, im stuck in hboot I demand answers on how to fix it

Hotshabit

Reaction score
Wow, I bet people will be tripping over each other to answer to your " demands ". Chill out and show some respect and good things will happen for you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ajk23az

Reaction score
It's nobody's fault except his own. This ROM works GREAT. Might be a little rough on battery life but it is smoother than any other ROM that i've tried so far.

jeberger2007

Reaction score
You asshole bricked my phone with your crappy db toolkit, im stuck in hboot I demand answers on how to fix it

Don't blame anyone else for your mistake. Your phone isn't bricked just yet. Check the root of your SD card by removing it and inserting it into a reader for your computer. Check and see if the radio file named PG05IMG.zip is on the root of the SD card and remove this from there, you can create and new folder and store it in there or just delete it. That should stop the HBOOT loop your caught in. HBOOT automatically recognizes this file as a file that needs to be loaded, once gone it will stop the cycle. Restart your phone and access the HBOOT menu. Once your in the HBOOT menu hit recovery and load one of the backs-ups you should have made.

Future information, if you would have read some of the posts you would have known the BAMF toolkit doesn't work fully. If you don't like the rom change it to something more stable.

Your welcome.

Last edited:

jeberger2007

Reaction score
It's nobody's fault except his own. This ROM works GREAT. Might be a little rough on battery life but it is smoother than any other ROM that i've tried so far.

Actually I have the best battery life with this rom over all the others. Try different radios to see if it improves.

BTW. To change the 4 applications on the lock screen go into personalization>lock screen>settings. There you can choose any shortcuts you want.

Last edited:

jeberger2007

Reaction score
After I flashed, I've been getting "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly.

Any ideas?

I got this with the other DasBAMF Rom very frequently. I totally wiped everything (data, cache, the whole 10 yards) and just re-flash and everything seemed to work fine then.

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
I apologize for my hostility, it was just that I needed my phone that day, and it was just something so little that had broken it. I don't even know why its there if it causes this, shouldn't it have been removed immediately? Again im sorry, i was in a heated state im sure most of you can understand

but thank you jeb for being so kind to someone being such an asshole (me). I appreciate it, now all i gotta do is get my hand on a card reader

Last edited:

jeberger2007

Reaction score
I apologize for my hostility, it was just that I needed my phone that day, and it was just something so little that had broken it. I don't even know why its there if it causes this, shouldn't it have been removed immediately? Again im sorry, i was in a heated state im sure most of you can understand

but thank you jeb for being so kind to someone being such an asshole (me). I appreciate it, now all i gotta do is get my hand on a card reader

Ahhh, the mystery of the radio file (I have no clue as to why it does it) but if your coming from stock rom (rooted obviously) you had to put it there to get the data/network connections to work. Its just something that happens. I found that out the hard way and had to figure out what it was doing without internet, because that is my internet. Anyway no problem. If you checkout your local electronic store you can usually pick one up with a small sd card for like $10.

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
Thanks man, my father founded the Center for Digital Imaging Arts so im sure he has one somewhere.... but then again he prolly wouldnt have one for a micro sd and im not sure where my adapters are hmmmm

intense21

Reaction score
My icon labels get jacked up when I connect my pc to SD card. Any thoughts on why the icons don't refresh. Little annoying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
Ok jeb, I didnt have a backup so I just did a data wipe/factory reset, tried restarting my phone and still stuck on the white htc screen. Should I unroot it through the sd card reader? or does it have to be from the phone

jeberger2007

Reaction score
My icon labels get jacked up when I connect my pc to SD card. Any thoughts on why the icons don't refresh. Little annoying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Do you have App2SD because if your SD card is mounted to your computer and no to your phone the icons will not be viewable.