[GINGERBREAD] Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9 -=Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9=-

Stromboni

Reaction score
One more question for those that have flashed this ROM. Are any of you experiencing problems connecting to Wi-Fi or just plain not having any connection (like me)? If so, have any of you found a solution? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

faf1998

Reaction score
One more question for those that have flashed this ROM. Are any of you experiencing problems connecting to Wi-Fi or just plain not having any connection (like me)? If so, have any of you found a solution? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Yes. Having the same problem. Haven't figured out the best solution yet. Perhaps CM7 is the answer...

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes. Having the same problem. Haven't figured out the best solution yet. Perhaps CM7 is the answer...

did you flash the m2r radio or the m2.5 radio or I believe there is another radio 762 or 792 floating around some of the irc channels ...but as of right now team bamf stopped the development of all there roms & have focused on combining all there roms into 1 .....called UBER bamf the preview of the rom is pretty stable & is scheduled to be released sometime later this month or early next month

Stromboni

Reaction score
I flashed the MR2 radio as reccommended. I forgot to add that my wi-fi connection worked the first day, but in the days following, connection has been nonexistent.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
did you try a different kernel from what i have heard there have been similar issues with this rom try running bamfs new rom uber bamf its in the rom section here @ DF under thunderbolt roms I posted the other day works great for me right now I am flashing a different rom to test it out

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
Issues that I've found with das bamf 4.9 an mr2.0,
In the quick settings, after hitting the mobile connection box, I've noticed that it sometimes doesn't reconnect the first time and ill either have to toggle it in the connections within the main settings or perform a restart of my Tb.

When opening a music player, both stock and poweramp, in the song listings it will play the system sounds used by the phone itself.

The file manager app that comes preloaded, does not transfer Bluetooth files. When long pressing any file and clicking Bluetooth, it closes and goes back to my homescreen. And when I long press, send and then Bluetooth, it says that the file doesn't exist. Although the astro file manager app dl'd from the market works just fine for wanting to send a file with Bluetooth.

And the other issue I found, and is the most important one, is that when I miss or forward a call and whoever calls me and leaves a voicemail, I never receive it or a notification saying I have a new vm until after I restart my phone. And after I do receive it and check it, the notification for the voicemail I have already listened to in full and ended the call properly, doesn't clear till after I once again restart my phone.

Anyone else experiencing these same issues?

Last edited:

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
My apologies for the double post, I must have hit the quote button instead of modify. But here is an edit to my previous post,

Also, might be useful info, but I was running the rc3 version of das bamf with the mr2 radio flashed before I had flashed this version. And when I flashed the rom, thats all i did. I didn't reflash the mr2 radio or try the mr2.5.

Last edited:

violentz313

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question but I'm new to this ROM. Is the WiFi hotspot app included on the ROM the payed Verizon version or do I need something else to tether for free with my touchpad? Thanks for the help guys.

tadow213m

Reaction score
Anyone here have a problem with their gmail notifications? I flashed this ROM and no matter what i do in the settings I can't seem to get any noise or vibration when a gmail notification comes in.

scubabri

Reaction score
After I flashed, I've been getting "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly.

Any ideas?

scubabri

Reaction score
I disabled calender sync and the problem has not occurred since.

tadow213m

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get rid of the voicemail icon in the notification bar? I listened to all my messages but the icon won't go away.

Stromboni

Reaction score
How's everyone else's battery life with this ROM?