GF hates ICS

haywood801

Reaction score
I got both of us Bionics last spring and I rooted mine and intalled Eclipse right away while she kept hers stock.
she just got the ICS update and it doesnt work for her.

is it too late to root her phone and put Eclipse 3.0 on for her.

OP
H

haywood801

Reaction score
thank you.
can I not root and go back to GB using safestrap? I have the stock VZW rom and 905 already downloaded? from there can I load Eclipse 3
what do I use to root on ICS? motofail?

deduct

Reaction score
OP
H

haywood801

Reaction score
I guess Ill wait for that, Im sure hoping it will be as good as Eclipse 3.0
I cant imagine a better more stable ROM and I plan to keep my phone on it as long as I can still use it.

g0rk0m

Reaction score
Hi.

Need some help. I flashed Eclipse 3.0 to my Bionic (905) a few months ago. My Bionic has always had the data drop issue... but I hear ICS fixes this. So now that ICS has been pushed out as an official update for Bionic users, I'd like to switch back.... I"ve searched a ton, but I"m not able to find a thread that specifically explains how... So, is it even possible? Am I screwed now?

deduct

Reaction score
haywood801 said:
I guess Ill wait for that, Im sure hoping it will be as good as Eclipse 3.0
I cant imagine a better more stable ROM and I plan to keep my phone on it as long as I can still use it.

It will be good. Everything nitro develops is top notch. Head over to that link for droidrzr.com. my favorite rom for stability and just plain awesomeness is Icarus HD.

deduct

Reaction score
g0rk0m said:
Hi.

Need some help. I flashed Eclipse 3.0 to my Bionic (905) a few months ago. My Bionic has always had the data drop issue... but I hear ICS fixes this. So now that ICS has been pushed out as an official update for Bionic users, I'd like to switch back.... I"ve searched a ton, but I"m not able to find a thread that specifically explains how... So, is it even possible? Am I screwed now?

You are okay. Just use the 246 fxz with rsd lite to get on the official ics: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...install-246-ics-fxz-updated-10-24-2012-a.html

OP
H

haywood801

Reaction score
cool. looks great.
I will try it this week.... if its nice I may take the ICS update on my own phone and use it meeself.

thanks for the update.