Getting SO frustrated with Drops

i run on wifi when im at home. but so far i have not experienced any data drops.

my razr drops many times. no case and latest operating system. seems the device isn't authenticated by the network...in a holding pattern not connected to...anything. Will try airplane mode toggle. One app I do use and will stop using to see what effect on 'drops' is taskiller. Perhaps one of the tasks killed is one the phone needs running to seemlessly switch in between 4g to 3g. Live in richmond, va and sometimes have 4g and other times 3g.

I really don't get when people say, "I'm tired of these data drops; I'm going with the iPhone." Just run your RAZR in 3G only; you'll still have the option for 4G if you ever want to (or if Verizon ever gets their network sorted). Why would you not even want the option?

That would be like having an early HDTV that would sometimes freeze up after playing a bluray (not during) requiring you to restart the TV, but it worked fine in non-HD mode. Your solution? Buy a non-HDTV. Seriously? Why get rid of the option?

Sliced from my RAZR

Well im in a 3G only place and I have mines set to 3G only and still get the drops, so its not 3G/4G

Back