Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jodyberry said:
Very cool, but why does it seem like everything is in fast motion?? His navigation and moving of windows is in hyperdrive!! Is he actually doing it that fast?

And why are most of the videos in fast motion too?

no just a fast forward process is all just to make the video look good and not be as long.

jodyberry

Reaction score
no just a fast forward process is all just to make the video look good and not be as long.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks!!

Also, regarding the same video, do you or anybody know how the Note 2's power capability would equate to a desktop PC? In other words, is its 1.6 quad-core equal to an Intel i5, i7, etc. Or can it not be compared like that?

Thanks all...

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I love how ads all over the internet say "get it now" Verizon. What a crock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

jodyberry

Reaction score
OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I specifically asked if these were Note 2 (and not iPhone) and he said yes.

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!

wooddale

Reaction score
I just called Best Buy to see if they had one on display. They said yes. Also said Verizon model will be in stock ready for sale on the 27th for what its worth

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!

I talked to a rep yesterday who said online pre-orders started shipping this past Tuesday, so yeah, take it with a grain of salt. :)

Reps very rarely ever know about these things, and they make statements solely based off what they've heard (which makes for really bad business). For many things, especially anything that involves significant speculation about an upcoming device, you're likely to find far more accurate information from users here than from any rep :)

wooddale

Reaction score
Kind of curious anybody no what kind of Radios (Modems) the N2 is gonna have Im hoping there as good as the S3 and Ill be a happy camper

jodyberry

Reaction score
I talked to a rep yesterday who said online pre-orders started shipping this past Tuesday, so yeah, take it with a grain of salt. :)

Reps very rarely ever know about these things, and they make statements solely based off what they've heard (which makes for really bad business). For many things, especially anything that involves significant speculation about an upcoming device, you're likely to find far more accurate information from users here than from any rep :)

SO SO True!! In fact, when I called a few weeks ago regarding my Note 2 order, the rep got excited because I was telling her something she didn't know!!!

Wait - WHAT??

Reaction score

I'm skeptical. I doubt they will send these out before their beloved DNA releases.

FlyByNight

Reaction score
The early shipment possibility is exciting. However, my credit card hasn't been charged. I'll probably be the one who has to listen to all of you brag about your new Note 2. I'm pretty sure my city will be the last one to get LTE, too.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Kind of curious anybody no what kind of Radios (Modems) the N2 is gonna have Im hoping there as good as the S3 and Ill be a happy camper

Awesome radios on the att version so I expect the same on the verizon version.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
not that id need an extended battery w this beast (extra reg one will suffice) but I've seen some extended ones on eBay over 7000mah!!! wow that huge... and a lot of them have nice shaped backs so it doesn't look like growths as the early releases did... also the external battery cases were around 3600mah which adds to the 3100mah already in the phone.... does add a little bulk and its a bit longer... but it's nice to have options..

anyone going extended or just extra stock battery if anything at all.. 3100 is more than enough to get through the day for 99% of the people out there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

FlyByNight

Reaction score
not that id need an extended battery w this beast (extra reg one will suffice) but I've seen some extended ones on eBay over 7000mah!!! wow that huge... and a lot of them have nice shaped backs so it doesn't look like growths as the early releases did... also the external battery cases were around 3600mah which adds to the 3100mah already in the phone.... does add a little bulk and its a bit longer... but it's nice to have options..

anyone going extended or just extra stock battery if anything at all.. 3100 is more than enough to get through the day for 99% of the people out there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm going to just buy a regular battery for a spare if the Samsung Accessories store for Verizon ever restocks. I hope the 50% off coupon still works.

Besides cases, what accessories are all of you thinking about buying?

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting that smart dock for 99 dollars

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2