Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;R512phD0it4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R512phD0it4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Reaction score
[video=youtube;R512phD0it4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R512phD0it4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Love the bezel on it. It's one gorgeous device. I'd be all over it if it weren't for the battery and the lack of sd slot. I think I'll still stick with my GN2 order.....but I gotta admit the DNA looks better than I expected.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love the bezel on it. It's one gorgeous device. I'd be all over it if it weren't for the battery and the lack of sd slot. I think I'll still stick with my GN2 order.....but I gotta admit the DNA looks better than I expected.

Yeah it will sell. And I would not be surprised to see it get help from vzw since its a droid line. 20,000 droid dna at the stores vs 5,000 Note 2. Droid dna 199 vs note 2 299. Reps says dna is the same phone with better sound and cheaper and avg user with out a clue bites.

Reaction score
Yeah it will sell. And I would not be surprised to see it get help from vzw since its a droid line. 20,000 droid dna at the stores vs 5,000 Note 2. Droid dna 199 vs note 2 299. Reps says dna is the same phone with better sound and cheaper and avg user with out a clue bites.

Yeah, I think those of us who were following this device were ready for the disappointment with the battery and lack of expandable storage, but had our fingers crossed this morning. But yeah, you are right....the average consumer is gonna have no clue about these issues(or worse, not care about them) and jump all over this phone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
They will get a good following for sure.. But I agree lack of sd card and battery will not be kind... If you're near a charger it will be good..

°BK's pure G-Nex°

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
pc747 said:
When yall do get your note 2 post your art work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That's amazing there is a thread on XDA with people posting their drawings

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Here's basic wallpapers using paper artist on the Nexus.. Lol
y8yhyruq.jpg
u5ajuqus.jpg
e8eba6ag.jpg

°BK's pure G-Nex°

delcopa

Reaction score

Very nice device, but I like the removable battery and sd card better. Granted only time I removed the sd was with new phones and time I went for a swim with the phone lol. The nexus didn't have removable sd so well have to back up and transfer over pc.

I think the audio will kill the gn2 and they said viewable at any angle even in Sun Major plus. Still leaning towards the gn2 even if 100 more. I think they will make a killing with the DNA unless you been looking at what the gn2 is all about and want what it has to offer the other is probably better. If they both come out close together I think there will be plenty gn2's in stores cause some will change to the DNA for the screen and audio alone. Me never been that big on the audio side.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
The DNA does look sweet but I'm with everyone else, battery and SD is the biggest issue. I love how I signed up for updates for the N2 on Verizon and haven't received anything but in came a few minutes ago a pre order for the DNA. Seriously VZW FU.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Is it true that the note 2 doesn't have a spell checker? Is there one in the play store?
It has spell check, it's built into Android.

The DNA looks very slick. The battery and lack sd slot kind of sour me on it. I think the design of the phone is gorgeous though....
I agree, I love everything about the phone but the small capacity battery and no MicroSD card are huge cons. I'll probably still get the DNA, the N2 is slightly too large for me.

delcopa

Reaction score
The DNA does look sweet but I'm with everyone else, battery and SD is the biggest issue. I love how I signed up for updates for the N2 on Verizon and haven't received anything but in came a few minutes ago a pre order for the DNA. Seriously VZW FU.

I signed up for updates as well, but figured I would find out on forums before they would update anything anyway. For to love the pre order DNA before gn2 updates lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2