Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
Stop hoping, this is an anticipated flagship device so you know VZW is about to load it up with as much bloat as they can get away with. The more on board memory the more bloat. And the bigger the phone the more space on the home screen to put VZW apps. I would not be surprised to see all 5.5 inches loaded with VZW bloat alone. I bet they are making apps as we speak trying to get it finished in time to put it on the note. Heck Verizon will probably have their own vzw note app and instead of Samsung s pen they gonna have the Verizon v pen with v pen apps. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lmao v pen haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Eh well thank god we can root it and immediately remove all that crap. I've been looking at XDA and salivating they already have a multitude of ROMs from respected developers out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Eh well thank god we can root it and immediately remove all that crap. I've been looking at XDA and salivating they already have a multitude of ROMs from respected developers out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

true. the wanam one looks nice

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am thinking the October 29 conference (is that date correct?) Will be the release/ preorder date. But we will see them make its way into stores early November (like that first week). My 2 cents now let's see how off I am.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Not much of a video or a test but in similar battery tests the Note 2 ended up???? Well check it out...

[video=youtube;pbSxzuZmD14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSxzuZmD14&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like and dont at the same time. Some batteries are slow to get to the 90% mark and then drop or will drop fast to 90% but then hold well between the 50%-70% range. To get a true battery test we need real world useage over a week.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Like and dont at the same time. Some batteries are slow to get to the 90% mark and then drop or will drop fast to 90% but then hold well between the 50%-70% range. To get a true battery test we need real world useage over a week.

True. I can only get about two or two and half hours of screentime. Its time for a huge upgrade for me

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
I am thinking the October 29 conference (is that date correct?) Will be the release/ preorder date. But we will see them make its way into stores early November (like that first week). My 2 cents now let's see how off I am.

U mean the 24th in New York? How could anyone wanting a Note 2 forget that day? Lol...

Here is something I thought earlier. So the Razr HD and Maxx HD is available on the 18th which is a Thursday, maybe after the press conference on Wednesday Verizon will have back to back releases on Thursdays in a row???

drew96dawg

Reaction score
The only thing I don't love about this phone is the physical home button. On all ipods and iphones I've played with I had to hit it in a "sweet spot" everytime or it simply wouldn't work

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only thing I don't love about this phone is the physical home button. On all ipods and iphones I've played with I had to hit it in a "sweet spot" everytime or it simply wouldn't work

Think that is a love it hate it thing. Some people actually prefer the physical / capacitive buttons over on screen ad vice verse. I actually like the physical home button and the capacitive back and menu button. But that is just me. But I am sure there will be a mod to bring gestures and on screen buttons to the note 2.

Alvarez13

Reaction score
U mean the 24th in New York? How could anyone wanting a Note 2 forget that day? Lol...

Here is something I thought earlier. So the Razr HD and Maxx HD is available on the 18th which is a Thursday, maybe after the press conference on Wednesday Verizon will have back to back releases on Thursdays in a row???

US Cellular, who's doing pre orders now, is saying they'll send it out by end of Oct. A T-Mobile document uncovered earlier says they're launching on the 24th. As long as Verizon isn't lagging majorly behind, we may be able to get a hold of it before Nov. Keep your fingers crossed.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
huskur said:
Look...I was the same way with MOTO. I would only have Moto at one time. Then I took a change on Samsung. I now have the S3 and it is awesome. Moto lost its MOJO with me. I can't wait for the Note 2!! I have cash in hand ready for purchase!!!!

I am right there with you brother