Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I have been playing with my note 2 for the last hour and I can not believe how fast it is. I thought my S3 was fast but this blows it out of the water.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been playing with my note 2 for the last hour and I can not believe how fast it is. I thought my S3 was fast but this blows it out of the water.

wow... I was playing w my friends s3 today and its pretty quick... he just got it with 4.1.2 ... can't wait to get a note2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wopback

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:

How is it compared to your S3? Overall?

Do you notice a big difference in phones besides speed?

Thanks, I'm still on the fence....

Reaction score
Just picked mine up.....it BLOWS away my Bionic as expected....

Was just going to take a look at it, secretly knowing I would probably buy it if I didn't find a reason not to buy it....

A few scrolls though the menu's, and loading a webpage or two is all it took.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

I've spent a lot of time with the international Note 2, and it takes everything that's great about my S3 and improves upon it. Everything is bigger, faster, and more refined with a lot of additional features. If you think the size of the Note 2 is ok for you, it's definitely the way to go between the two. If you're put off by the Note 2's size, the S3 isn't a bad choice in the slightest. It still holds its own very well.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Well guys I got mine right at 10 when verizon opened. I gotta say its pretty sweet. I live n a fringe 4g area and im worried about signal but knock on wood shes holding strong at 2 to 3 bars which is what my Bionic would do. So far im impressed.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Wopback said:

Other than the speed and smoothness it is a lot like the S3. The screen is a lot better, not having pentile makes a big difference. The camera is the same. I have not played with the S pen yet but I am sure that will make the note 2 that much better. I am still trying to get use to typing on this large keyboard, my fingers keep hitting the the b or v instead of the space bar.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
This has been a great day! I woke got my kids ready for school with no fighting. Went and bought my note 2. Went to the doctor and got some really strong pain pills. Went to wal mart to buy Halo 4 for my daughter. Went home and turned on my note 2 to play with it and found out that Verizon finally turned 4g on. You could not have a much better day than this.

spydergirl

Reaction score
*SIGH*

"On FedEx truck for delivery."

A guy at work has an SG3 and he has one of those "extra battery cases" for it like you can get for the iPhone. Made it look really nice and sleek even though noticeably thicker. Hopefully they'll make those for the GN2 (even though I'm sure they'll cost a fortune!) because I do alot of on-sight nursing and can't always recharge my phone. With one of those cases on this beast, I'd NEVER have to re-charge !!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

spydergirl

Reaction score
I am still trying to get use to typing on this large keyboard, my fingers keep hitting the the b or v instead of the space bar.

That's the whole reason I'm switching to the Note, beccause of the screen size. I've always hated the touch screen keyboard, which is why I went from Blackberries to my Droid Pro. Now that they aren't updating the Pro and ar forcing us all to go touchscreen, I was thrilled when the Note came out last year because I finally found a phone WIDE enough for me to comfortably learn how to type on the touchscreen! So I was equally devastated and frustrated when VZN didn't pick up the note, which left me limping along on my antiquated DPro. :(

I also picked it because of the SPen, because I know I can be comfortable learning to use that too instead of the keyboard.

Now if it would just HURRY UP AND GET HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jgmecarter

Reaction score
spydergirl said:
That's the whole reason I'm switching to the Note, beccause of the screen size. I've always hated the touch screen keyboard, which is why I went from Blackberries to my Droid Pro. Now that they aren't updating the Pro and ar forcing us all to go touchscreen, I was thrilled when the Note came out last year because I finally found a phone WIDE enough for me to comfortably learn how to type on the touchscreen! So I was equally devastated and frustrated when VZN didn't pick up the note, which left me limping along on my antiquated DPro. :(

I also picked it because of the SPen, because I know I can be comfortable learning to use that too instead of the keyboard.

Now if it would just HURRY UP AND GET HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The large screen is great. I just used my S3 and the screen looked really small. I do not know if I will ever be able to go back to a normal screen again

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Love this phone ..playing with it a few hours ..time to fill up sd card ...two small things which I'm sure will be fixed (root will definitely) ..multi window apps don't include gmail..youtube..
y7eregav.jpg

I'd also like to disable the wifi off in notification drop down...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》