Reaction score
Omg 10hrs of on screen time is insane.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ready to go! Any bets Verizon is the last one to get it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Possible since they was basically the last to get the exclusive nexus. But hey to verizon's point it was exclusive in the states as far as a cdma nexus is concerned. At&t and Sprint will have it late October while verizon holds out until early December to make sure all the root exploits are closed and more bloat ware is put on it. 32 gigs of space with 8 gigs used to sell space on a phone you paid for.

Which brings me to a point. If a person pays full retail for his device (not subsidized) he/she should have the right and ability to remove all that bloat. :angry:

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
So this is kinda hard to watch but here's a test trying to crack or scratch the screen.

[video=youtube;nFdJOBOI3lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFdJOBOI3lY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Reeftivo

Reaction score
I would have been fine with a few smacks here and there but that dude was out of control. I was actually getting angry and almost started thinking I wished one of his fingers would slip under the knives by accident. Such a shame to put a couple honey's like those to a test like that. They took it in stride though.

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
Reeftivo said:
I would have been fine with a few smacks here and there but that dude was out of control. I was actually getting angry and almost started thinking I wished one of his fingers would slip under the knives by accident. Such a shame to put a couple honey's like those to a test like that. They took it in stride though.

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one hoping for a finger slip....

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Omg 10hrs of on screen time is insane.

No joke...that's about 5 times the life I get out of my Nexus...obviously CDMA devices wouldn't reach 10 hours screen time because of the way the tower check-ins work, but I'd say it's pretty safe to assume 5-7 hours screen time depending on operation and general usage, which still completely destroys my Nexus' battery life. If I had that kind of life, I would NEVER upgrade my phone. That's the only thing keeping the Nexus from perfection imo.

huskur

Reaction score
This phone can't come fast enough! I think I will love this phone as much as the OG Droid. (meaning I will be intrigued as much as my beginning of Android)

Reeftivo

Reaction score
I feel the same way! Looking forward to the newbie/discovery feel all over again!!!!!!!!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wonder what 4g battery life is like that test was done all 3g...

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Reeftivo said:

Yeah no crap I was getting very irritated but I wanted to share that they did take the abuse. Woulda been so awesome if he woulda sliced his finger lmao.

Reeftivo said:

Holy crap I'm super stoked, want this thing now.

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Theres a person on another forum that I believe has a US variant and he is currently putting it through the paces. I'll see what I can find out regarding 4G batt life

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I have a friend waiting in the wings for this one!

Hope your friend is a developer, I had a little taste of the Note @ an ATT store and have decided it's a must have for this ole boy! My RAZR works, but it's boring!