Eh I can wait 2 more weeks. Cant afford to buy the same phone twice.
nice!! ..... ditto here
Eh I can wait 2 more weeks. Cant afford to buy the same phone twice.
Eh I can wait 2 more weeks. Cant afford to buy the same phone twice.
there's yet to be a perfect phone released yet... so its just a matter of how fast things are patched but Im not worried about it
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
The hardware on the N7100 is fantastic. The screen is fantastic. Everything about this thing is fantastic. There are minor things like the blocking mode not turning on by itself (which I think is my fault). I have not found an instant of any Lag nor and freezing. The gallery takes some time to load up becuase I have a TON of photos being synced.
I will be sure to update this forum with anything that I find out of the ordinary.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
I'm talking more along the lines of lte but thanks for the heads up on a fantastical phone
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Yeah good point. We have to see if the exynos chip plays well with lte.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I say we jump Spydaz and TAKE his phone! RAWR!!! :icon_ devil:Ill tell ya what. Let's all meet and I will share her with you guys. She wouldn't mind. Lmao.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Any one messes with spyder has to deal with me.
(To spyder) "let me borrow that note 2 for a bit.
Though hspa+ is fast I have to have my lte that is why I am waiting for the us release.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
pc747 said:
That is our (droid forums) dedicated forum for the note 2 and I posted in that thread. But yes the At& t version is suppose to have 16 gb vs the 32 gb version on vzw.Not good news at all. I saw another news article that said T-Mobiles is not until November this morning plus the pic i saw this morning which had the 15th on it. Hey PC did u read the comments that was on that thread? One guy said he was aggravated that is was already only coming with the 16GB. Is that true? Did i miss something?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
pc747 said:That is our (droid forums) dedicated forum for the note 2 and I posted in that thread. But yes the At& t version is suppose to have 16 gb vs the 32 gb version on vzw.