Full Pics of Motorola Droid RAZR Revealed at Teaser Site

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-razr-puzzle-reveal.jpg

It looks like the marketing department over at Motorola either made a minor mistake, or a brilliant decision. The Motorola Droid RAZR teaser site went live and through puzzling together pictures, you can get the full reveal of the new phone! That's one beautiful looking 4G LTE device above, isn't it? Check out the Kevlar backing on the super-thin casing. Plus, it's also got a Droid X-style hump on the top, a rear camera that is probably 8MP, with 1080p HD video capture, a front-facing camera, a standard set of four capacitive touch buttons and a redesigned Droid eye logo.

Mighty. Sexy. Phone.

For more discussions on the Droid RAZR, Check out the Droid RAZR Forum

Source: Engadget and Motorola Teaser Site

Last edited:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Honestly, I'm in love with this design. I just checked letstalk and I think I can exchange my Bionic still for this...

HMMM I'll wait and see how things turn out with it. If I think the hardware is enough to make me View attachment 41459 I may do it...

clueless77

Reaction score
If the release product looks even close to as sleek I think I see my next Droid :D

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice design moto! I hope the final hardware specs are just as good!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
and, if it does come out within the next few months I'm gonna actually be sad that I got the bionic >_> :D :p at least I got the bestbuy buyback program... hopefully it's out before six months

Captmilk

Reaction score
and, if it does come out within the next few months I'm gonna actually be sad that I got the bionic >_> :D :p at least I got the bestbuy buyback program... hopefully it's out before six months

How much do they give you back?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Unless it's like CES or something. Verizon/Moto (to my knowledge) never hosts an event and then released the device months later. It's normally been within a week or two.

jodyberry

Reaction score
Yea, that sleek, sexy design will go away once you strap on the huge extended battery needed for operating it more than 4 hours!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I thought the razr would not allow for an extended battery ... wasnt their a rumor that you could not remove the battery. Then again to not be allowed to do a battery pull with android could cause some problems...or maybe not cuz my acer you cant do a battery pull.

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
very sleek and the kevlar backing is certanly drool worthy. must resist and wait to see the nexus cause thats what i really want, now i cant decide

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
don't know how their packing the LTE antenna and a decent battery in there... should be interesting, and looks awesome