[Rumor] Droid RAZR M Nearly Official: More Leaked Pics; 4.3" qHD & 1.5GHz Dual-Core

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-razrm.jpeg

It looks like the Motorola Droid RAZR M is nearly ready to have its day in the sun. Some more pics and info were recently leaked regarding the device. The model number for the device is mostly confirmed to be the Motorola XT907, and it will be a 4G LTE device, sticking with Verizon's promise to only carry devices with those radios. Here's a breakdown of the specs that were leaked along with the pics above:
  • 4.3-inch qHD (540×960) Super AMOLED touchscreen
  • Gorilla Glass 2
  • 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
  • 8 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
  • 3 MP front-facing camera
  • Global roaming
  • 8 GB of built-in storage
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • A microSD slot
  • NFC (alongside the obvious LTE capabilities)
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with software-rendered on-screen Android buttons
  • Back is made out of kevlar
All the industry intel suggests that Moto will reveal this device during their September 5th event at the same time they announce the Droid RAZR HD. I guess that leaves us with just about a week to find out for sure. Who thinks this phone might be a better bang for their buck then the higher-end HD phone?

Source: UnWiredView

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
So the main difference from the RAZR launched last Oct/Nov appears to be that this one is an "M". Seriously, almost the same phone from 12 months ago and you're going to call it new and slap a $650 price tag on it?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the main difference from the RAZR launched last Oct/Nov appears to be that this one is an "M". Seriously, almost the same phone from 12 months ago and you're going to call it new and slap a $650 price tag on it?

Ding ding ding.

What's the difference? A slightly beefed up processor? Or is the current RAZR 1.5 also? Amoled HD screen is nice but is that really what Moto hopes to sell people on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Droid Kain

Reaction score
Current is 1.2 processor... not worth upgrading... probably won't notice much of a difference anyway.

Droid RAZR Tapatalk 2

Caesars

Reaction score
Maybe my maxx isn't dated after all :).

All kidding behind me as a brand New customer, I'd get this in a heart beat (assuming battery isn't bad like first RAZR).

Googorola MAXX

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe my maxx isn't dated after all :).

All kidding behind me as a brand New customer, I'd get this in a heart beat (assuming battery isn't bad like first RAZR).

Googorola MAXX

I believe it has something like a 2500 maH battery. Better than original Raxr but not Maxx like. All in all, if I were a new customer, I'd get the Maxx over this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Looks like a Maxx without the beefy battery to me.
I highly doubt I'll get another Verizon phone unless they run a promo allowing peeps to keep their unlimited data.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I wonder if the S4 SnapDragon is going to be that much noticeable from the TI 4430 in the Razr. The NFC though is really cool.

phatjedi

Reaction score
I want a new phone but do not want to lose my unlimited data. LG Optimus and New Maxx are sweet, but Bionic is still getting job done.

52brandon

Reaction score
I wonder if the S4 SnapDragon is going to be that much noticeable from the TI 4430 in the Razr. The NFC though is really cool.
I'd bet yes. I've heard the S4 was very impressive
I want a new phone but do not want to lose my unlimited data. LG Optimus and New Maxx are sweet, but Bionic is still getting job done.
wait til it's a couple months old and get one off craigslist or eBay, that's what I plan on doing (again)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Is there a way to get that clock widget onto other phones or is it blur specific like HTC's flip clock? I kinda like it, but wont' buy another Moto phone.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get that clock widget onto other phones or is it blur specific like HTC's flip clock? I kinda like it, but wont' buy another Moto phone.

One more clock widget (I think) is the app name.

swc2001

Reaction score
Boo Lame!! Uh and one big strike against it... I didnt see a micro HDMI port. I will never buy a phone without one of those again. They are soooo handy for work and home entertainment.