Full Changelog for 12.24 Release(MIUI.com)

styx

Reaction score
I tried swiping down and it wouldn't do anything. It did swipe up and it DID ignore. Do you know anything about all the live wallpapers missing. IE. Microbes, Droid
Eye, ect ect?

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
I tried swiping down and it wouldn't do anything. It did swipe up and it DID ignore. Do you know anything about all the live wallpapers missing. IE. Microbes, Droid
Eye, ect ect?

It comes with the stock live wallpapers. The ones you mention are from other devices. You can install them individually from links here and there.

styx

Reaction score
Ok, Thanks! Much appreciated. I have been using BB0.5 which I loved then upgraded to O.6 and didn't care for it much. I have a couple friends that use Miui so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like the UI of Miui.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How come my contacts do not sync with facebook and facebook and twitter don't appear in my sync. Also is there a news widget?

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
How come my contacts do not sync with facebook and facebook and twitter don't appear in my sync. Also is there a news widget?

Try deleting data from fb and twitter and then re-sign in. Should give you the option to sync. I've had to do this in the past coming from another rom.
news and weather app isn't in this release, you can find it if you look around, and install it yourself

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

Try deleting data from fb and twitter and then re-sign in. Should give you the option to sync. I've had to do this in the past coming from another rom.
news and weather app isn't in this release, you can find it if you look around, and install it yourself

What other bugs have you encountered? I have removed this rom already because I was having issues, but think I want to put it back on, but was having issues.

*edit- reinstalled its running great now. What are the suggested kernels?