Extended Battery

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I don't seem to be having as good as performance on the extended battery on my D2. I am only on my third day with it and can't seem to get any more than 15 hours out of it. Heck, I was getting that out of the regular battery. Maybe it just needs conditioning for a few more days. I have the battery manager set to maximum saver.

zadam123

Reaction score
i bought the body glove case like that and have teh extended battery. it fits but you have to leave the battery door off.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Here is one for you. When I have the standard battery in and charge it all the way up, the phone says charged on the lock screen and you can tell the battery icon in the notification bar is all green. When I charge the extended battery, the very tip of the battery doesn't turn green. I wonder if the phone isn't registering the added mah?

Is anyone else seeing this??

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
I got the extended droid 2 battery from verizon for my droid 2 and I think its working, somewhat well. I've been using it almost nonstop browsing and what not and its been like 6 hours now and I just hit 15% so I guess that's pretty good?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I got the extended droid 2 battery from verizon for my droid 2 and I think its working, somewhat well. I've been using it almost nonstop browsing and what not and its been like 6 hours now and I just hit 15% so I guess that's pretty good?

When you charge your extended battery, does it charge all the way up so the little tip on the battery is also colored green? Mine doesn't, but my standard battery did.

masterxchief

Reaction score

When you charge your extended battery, does it charge all the way up so the little tip on the battery is also colored green? Mine doesn't, but my standard battery did.

I noticed the same thing.

SS:316

Reaction score
I have the extended battery from Verizon as well. It really does help and I would recommend it to anyone that has a D2. My icon shows a full charge when its completed charging.