Extended Battery

mindytyson3

Reaction score
do any of you have the extended battery on ya'lls droid 2? do ya'll have pictures of it? i wanna see if it sticks out in the back or not. do you have to buy the back part where the extended battery goes to actually fit the bigger battery? thanks.

wildride89

Reaction score
do any of you have the extended battery on ya'lls droid 2? do ya'll have pictures of it? i wanna see if it sticks out in the back or not. do you have to buy the back part where the extended battery goes to actually fit the bigger battery? thanks.

Search for the picture on here it sticks out just a little bit. No they send you the back part to cover the batttery. The battery is just a little bit bigger.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I have two cases for my Droid a cheap one bought off Amazon & a Seidio one. The cheap one covers the extended battery with the back on. I did force the Seidio over both but it was tight. If you take the cover off & use the case to hold the battery they both work great. If your like me I really don't like the cover off. I'm going to see if they streach or form to shape.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

linkboy

Reaction score
I bought this battery for my Droid 1 and its working great. Would love to find a case backing that fits the Droid 1 so I can use the cover with my Innocase (it works fine with the battery cover off).

jmz768

Reaction score
Received my extended battery today and while I can't comment on the additional juice, the fit and finish is perfect. The phone is only 1/16" thicker at most and it's not even noticeable. My phone is sitting on my desk in front of me and I can't even tell the difference. As somebody else mentioned, this is the battery the phone should have shipped with.

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok where did everyone buy their extended battery from? i would like websites please...ha. i am just scared i will get one and it be sticking out or something. anyways thanks.

gorkon

Reaction score
Extended Battery and Cases

I have the red hardshell for the Droid 2 from Verizon and it looks like it should fit the Extended Battery from what everyone is saying. I am planning on picking one up before my next long car trip.

harv2000

Reaction score
ok where did everyone buy their extended battery from? i would like websites please...ha. i am just scared i will get one and it be sticking out or something. anyways thanks.

Set Your Location

I've got it in, and with light usage of the phone, I think I could easily get 3 days out of the phone. Technically, it should offer about 40% more time.

stubbornnerd

Reaction score
I just recieved the extended battery for my droid 2 yesterday around 1pm and i immediately put it in my droid 2 and let me tell you..it IS def worth the $50 dollars, it was at 90% when i put the extended battery in..so i decided to charge up to 100% and I havent charged it since 2pm yesterday! and its at 70% currently..which honestly is NOT a bad percentage since the stock battery totally drained out in 5 hrs or even less than that down to 50%. i def recommend it, and the weight of it doesnt make a difference honestly i dont even notice it. and better yet, if you guys were like me and had case on your droid 2 or if u currently have one on it..with the extended battery my case still fit!

shinkamui

Reaction score
I got an extended battery for my droid 1 (seidio 2800mah). As stated, it fits my droid 2 perfectly. The droid 2 unfortunately seems to also suffer from the same issue that prevented the droid from returning an accurate battery reading. I've just deleted the calibration data for the system to see if the droid2 will adjust for the new battery or not. As of right now, it seems that any extended life batteries that are more than slightly over the original capacity will need the battery left widget.dancedroid:icon_ banana:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
it seems that any extended life batteries that are more than slightly over the original capacity will need the battery left widget

Nice to know it fits the D2, but what a shame about the battery meter still not reading correctly, you would think this problem would have been easily solved

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Wondering how people who have a droid 1 rooted and maybe use setcpu with a custom kernel. How's the battery holding up for u guys?? Plz give me ur feedback

taptalkUdig?

zadam123

Reaction score
anyone know if the body glove case will fit the droid 2 with the extended battery?