Extended Battery is AMAZING! Get one NOW!

smellelectric

Reaction score
Does the extended battery and case work with the car mount? I use the navigation system quite a bit. Thanks........

I haven't received my battery yet, but I believe they planned for this. You should just need to remove the insert from the car dock and it will fit. I use the car and home docks all the time and afetr looking at both of them, they appear to have room for the added bulk of the extended battery.

BuckyN8

Reaction score
I love my extended battery! I use it on the weekends when I know I will not be in my office and have a charger next to me. I have yet to have the phone run out of battery (knock on wood).

SPCLCAY

Reaction score
Ordered mine ... $24.99 ! Free 2-day shipping ! Truly an amazing deal. What is the cost per mah on that ? Thanks for the post.dancedroid

mandragora

Reaction score
I haven't received my battery yet, but I believe they planned for this. You should just need to remove the insert from the car dock and it will fit. I use the car and home docks all the time and afetr looking at both of them, they appear to have room for the added bulk of the extended battery.

You do not need to remove the insert from the car mount. You only need to remove it if you are using a case.

MacDuffie

Reaction score
That's right. It fits in the car mount, the HD Dock, and the hard case with the kickstand.

Hollywood67

Reaction score
What happened to 24.99??? I get $49 charge not logging into vzw. I get $49 charge with logging in too.
FAIL ADVICE plz..

smellelectric

Reaction score
What happened to 24.99??? I get $49 charge not logging into vzw. I get $49 charge with logging in too.
FAIL ADVICE plz..

Looks like it's ended. I bought an extra that i can't use rigth now. I don't know if there's a way to IM on this forum, but I'll sell it to you @ cost + shipping + $1. Still factory sealed.

=25.99 + my shipping cost. I'm guessing maybe a buck or two.

Last edited:

Hollywood67

Reaction score
Looks like it's ended. I bought an extra that i can't use rigth now. I don't know if there's a way to IM on this forum, but I'll sell it to you @ cost + shipping + $1. Still factory sealed.

Thanks. I just started looking around..maybe after the weekend if I can't find it otherwise:)

natevines

Reaction score
I would love to get the extended battery for mine, but until they make an Otterbox that is capable of allowing the extended battery I will be staying with the standard battery. According to their website they have no plans to make one that will accommodate the extended battery.

Same boat here. I love the Otterbox and bought it immediately after purchasing the phone without even considering the extended battery. In retrospect I wouldn't have bought the Otterbox and would have opted for the extended battery with an alternative case, but I already dropped $50 on this case so I'm kind of stuck.

Although thus far battery life has not been an issue for me. It actually seems to be roughly equal (perhaps a *tad* worse) than my D2G with its extended battery...

jeremym

Reaction score

=25.99 + my shipping cost. I'm guessing maybe a buck or two.

This is not true..i just went to the Verizon Wireless site and found it, without logging in, at 24.99. I then went to my local corporate VZ Wireless store and bought it for that price today. All i did was explain to the employee that if i were to log in and put it in my cart i would get it for my discount...however if i didnt log in and put it in my cart it was 24.99. He validated that by doing the same in the store and now my Bionic has an extended battery. I would give that a try.

smellelectric

Reaction score
This is not true..i just went to the Verizon Wireless site and found it, without logging in, at 24.99. I then went to my local corporate VZ Wireless store and bought it for that price today. All i did was explain to the employee that if i were to log in and put it in my cart i would get it for my discount...however if i didnt log in and put it in my cart it was 24.99. He validated that by doing the same in the store and now my Bionic has an extended battery. I would give that a try.

Yep, it defintitely is back to $24.99. I was coming up @ full price last noght but it is definitely back to the reduced price today.:)

rvcjew

Reaction score
damn should have tried that for my D3 extended nice find, payed 50 for mine.

Hollywood67

Reaction score
Yes! Looks like ie came back. Just ordered one....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums