Battery life normal, great or bad?

heath223

Reaction score
How's your battery life?

I have the extended battery and yesterday my phone had been off the charger for 36 hrs and was at 80%. I had just over 2 hrs. of screen on time, 20 min of call time and the rest was cell standby and phone idle(light use; checked email few times, 15 min on web and handfull of text's). I played with it 3 hrs. straight and it got down to 60%. Played Pandora for 8 hrs. and it was down to 50%.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How's your battery life?

I have the extended battery and yesterday my phone had been off the charger for 36 hrs and was at 80%. I had just over 2 hrs. of screen on time, 20 min of call time and the rest was cell standby and phone idle(light use; checked email few times, 15 min on web and handfull of text's). I played with it 3 hrs. straight and it got down to 60%. Played Pandora for 8 hrs. and it was down to 50%.

I was getting similar performance from my extended battery, though I did use the phone more than that. I have since gone back to the standard battery and it still has plenty of juice when I put it on the charger as I go to bed each night. Great phone, great battery life and great performance.