"Error Occured"....can't flash clockwork.. help

jbrock98

Reaction score
i just installed the CyanogenMod 5.0.6.2 rom, i had the Team Chaos RRblackice v1.3.1 so i decided to check out this cyanogenmod, so i opened rom manager and downloaded the v5.0.6.2 the one at the very top the one that comes with the free version(i have the preminum too) so i wipe data and cache i didn't back up cause i already had a backup to wat i was currently running so anyways clockworkmod recovery does its thing, it installs, and everything seems fine, so i go into rom manager and try to do download the flashclockworkmod again as you always do after installing a new rom and it says an error occurred while flashing recovery, i've rebooted and and tried and i dunno what to do? what could have went wrong?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try an older version of CMR, *.1.2 or earlier.

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
OK I'll flash sprecovery and restore my backup wat I'm gonna do is put some jrummy roms/themes ontop and I've been told having a naked rom to flash then on would be better, so should I download another version of the free one or does jrummy have a "naked" stock version of cyanogenmod already and I don't need the other one?