Can't download setCPU??

Reaction score
I rooted my phone (droid of course) yesterday and installed jrummys cyanogenmod remix 5.0.6.2. I have ROM Manager and installed the clockwork thingy, as well as bekits kernel from rom manager (it did a bunch of stuff in recovery and then rebooted, so i assume its installed).

When I go onto the market and try to download setCPU to overclock, it says that its purchase, but then it says "authorizing purchase..." and then "download unsuccessful." :mad::mad: I thought installing the new kernel would fix it, but i guess it didn't.

Has anyone had this problem before?? Or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I rooted my phone (droid of course) yesterday and installed jrummys cyanogenmod remix 5.0.6.2. I have ROM Manager and installed the clockwork thingy, as well as bekits kernel from rom manager (it did a bunch of stuff in recovery and then rebooted, so i assume its installed).

When I go onto the market and try to download setCPU to overclock, it says that its purchase, but then it says "authorizing purchase..." and then "download unsuccessful." :mad::mad: I thought installing the new kernel would fix it, but i guess it didn't.

Has anyone had this problem before?? Or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Never seen that. I did flash a rom once and the market wouldn,t download anything for me once. Can you download other apps? Try overClockWidget for example.

dmt316

Reaction score
you sure your credit card is good? if so, try to reboot the phone, thats all it may need. of try it on wifi

OP
M
Reaction score
Yes, I downloaded other apps, even ones that I paid for, and they downloaded just fine.

ALSO..

My credit card had a fraud protection on it a couple days ago, but they lifted it and I can buy other apps now. But I did try to buy this app when my card was on hold, and it wouldn't authorize my purchase. But now that my card works, I would have thought it would work now.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
previous attempt to purchase has placed a hold on it. may need to call CC company and check status.

OP
M
Reaction score
It would still be a credit card problem even I'm able to purchase other apps??

And I only have to have my phone rooted to download it, right? There aren't any other things I have to do to my phone before I download it?

hookerdj

Reaction score
It would still be a credit card problem even I'm able to purchase other apps??

And I only have to have my phone rooted to download it, right? There aren't any other things I have to do to my phone before I download it?
you dont have to be rooted to download it you have to be rooted to run it

Last edited:
OP
M
Reaction score
Ok nevermind I fixed it. I talked to the developer and he said retry the credit card. I just did the cvc code in google checkout, and then it download!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Thanks for the help guys!!