error occurs rom manager

halo32008

Reaction score
I get an error when I try to flash clockwork .. I'm currently using UDv.8. The error says .....there was an error while attempting to run privilege commands. I dnt no wat to do how do you manually instal a rom using clockwork recovery? Thank you

ldimick

Reaction score
I get an error when I try to flash clockwork .. I'm currently using UDv.8. The error says .....there was an error while attempting to run privilege commands. I dnt no wat to do how do you manually instal a rom using clockwork recovery? Thank you

First make sure you have SU installed. Do you have the Ninja icon?

I found that what was happening was that the first time I ran CW it locked like it was locked up. I closed it and I found that it was asking for permission to run in SU mode. So as soon as I agreed to the permissions it worked.

OP
H

halo32008

Reaction score
Yes I have the SU ninja icon that's what I can't figured out I use a screen capture app and it was kinda sayying the same thing about not having permision like my phone is not rooted. I've used rom manager before and never any problems until now . I don't no what to do, how can I manually install the new cyanogen rom through clockwork recovery? And I dnt even no if that would fix it. Thanks for the response