Emerald Glass Theme for Froyo 2.2

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to just type this in to terminal emulator and fix it? I can download the new update but I was just wondering.

thanks
Unless you can edit HEX in Terminal, I'd have to say no.

Ok just wondered...........I am not that smart :icon_eek: But thanks for your work on this, it is GREAT! And it is working perfect now.
Glad to hear it bud. Of course we all want our releases to be perfect, but unfortunately there are so many variables, it's pretty much impossible. So I really appreciate returning the feedback. Learned something new today!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Found a booboo with the dialer on all versions. Fixed and uploaded.

goeagles5039

Reaction score
I just recently put this theme on my phone, and I am very satisfied. One thing that I have noticed in my app drawer is that I have 2 camera icons, 2 calendar icons, and 2 clock icons. 1 white and 1 green of each. Anyway to fix that?

Reaction score
help?

hey can anyone tell me how to fix my facebook widget with this theme? it is still appearing stock. running BB .4

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me how to fix my facebook widget with this theme? it is still appearing stock. running BB .4
The facebook actually has to be re-themed to the updated version.

Reaction score
ok I downgraded my version of facebook and the widget is now themed...this theme is totally awesome...great work and keep it coming...now if you could just theme the updated widget I would love you even more!!!! thanks!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok I downgraded my version of facebook and the widget is now themed...this theme is totally awesome...great work and keep it coming...now if you could just theme the updated widget I would love you even more!!!! thanks!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I'll get it updated.

I'll be honest, I've been spending all my time on my other theme. I may have to re-visit this theme and give it some love.

Thanks for the interest.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Any chane of getting a reup for CM? This is a really nice and clean green theme. Most of the other green themes I have seen are just to bright. This looks perfect!