Email

DelSam

Reaction score
Samsung Droid Charge Email Issues Resolved

Email issues resolved on Samsung Droid Charge through VZN tech support. Go to settings, applications, manage applications, choose the "All" tab, then choose your email application (i.e. gmail) then select "clear data". Back-out to restart your smartphone by pulling out your battery. This should fix the problem. I can retrive and send email now. No more endless spinning synch wheel. Hope this helps people out.

gturtle99

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to delete content in an email when forwarding it. I can not delete anything in the body of an email when I forward it. I could delete anything when I had my iPhone. Whats the deal?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to delete content in an email when forwarding it. I can not delete anything in the body of an email when I forward it. I could delete anything when I had my iPhone. Whats the deal?

If its Exchange email, unselect the quoted message. You might have to hide the keyboard to see the x button.

If its gmail, when you forward, click the "respond inline" button where you see the quoted part. This puts the text of the forwarded email in the message body. You can select all text by press and holding the screen in the message.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

gturtle99

Reaction score
Its not gmail. If I select forward and I want to delete the history before sending it wont let me do it. I don't see any place to check a box.

droiduser1444

Reaction score
How do I remove email accounts from my Droid Incredible 2?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

tjb90291

Reaction score
Go under mail,go to options,choose delete account

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using GO SMS

SJsRazr

Reaction score
I had a razr which was replaced 4 times before verizon replaced it with the galaxy s3 -except for battery life I loved the s3 but on Sunday I went with the razr maxx hd and am thinking I made a huge mistake switching back to this phone (camera is horrible - screenshot is hit or miss with me - but do love the battery life)

Anyway - I use gmail and aol with aol being my primary email addy. Everything was working fine until today...aol mail is not working (not sending or receiving emails - just keeps refreshing with nothing coming or going). Gmail is working fine. I sadly now remember that I had this problem before on my old razr & razr maxx. Is this a Motorola issue / maxx hd issue and will this always be an issue? With my work it is very important that my email works.

Am I better off returning the phone and going back to an s3 and 2 batteries (I am still within my 14 day return).

madooch

Reaction score
Download aquamail app add AOL no more problems did this month's ago never miss an email bow

SJsRazr

Reaction score
Thank you all for your help...sorry to say I went and exchanged it with the S3. I couldn't get my AOL to work properly even with Verizon's help (I have an online business and email is extremely important to me - the camera and screenshot are also very important in my business and can't get them to work properly or work EVERY time). I also encountered the screen/phone freezing up from time to time which seemed to be for no reason - sometimes it would start working on its own and other times I would have to reboot it. I am definitely missing the battery life - but dependability and some features are more important. I don't think the Maxx HD is a bad phone - I just need specific things to work properly and it wasn't cutting it for me.
Thanks again for your help though :)

A

Alextheauthor

Hey There,

I know a way to do a read receipt using Gmail itself from Google Chrome on a laptop or computer but not a cellphone device. I own an online DVD Store called MooBanana.com & I need to know when my customer's open up my emails cause its important to know what they are clicking on so I can gear my promotional items their way so I started using ContactMonkey.

The recipient of your email doesn't need to acknowledge the read receipt. The tracking just happens in the background. I also use with with my Windows Outlook 2013.

You can check out ContactMonkey by visiting their site https://contactmonkey.com/

I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but thought it might be of some use to you.

Alex H. Singh