Responding to forwarded emails with the wrong email address

droidnewbie1

Reaction score
I have a yahoo email address forwarded to my gmail address but when I reply to a forwarded email it says it's coming from my gmail account instead of my yahoo account. Is there a way where I can reply to my yahoo emails and it'll say that it's coming from my yahoo email address instead of my gmail?

coolkidd

Reaction score
I have a yahoo email address forwarded to my gmail address but when I reply to a forwarded email it says it's coming from my gmail account instead of my yahoo account. Is there a way where I can reply to my yahoo emails and it'll say that it's coming from my yahoo email address instead of my gmail?

Of course it will show up as your gmail account because you are using your gmail account to respond... Why not just use your yahoo account to respond?

OP
D

droidnewbie1

Reaction score
The emails are just being directly forwarded to my gmail. They're not showing up in my yahoo account at all so I can't reply to them.

Demonbrn

Reaction score
If you add an e-mail account to your droid it will ask if you want it as your default when compossing.

JayMonster

Reaction score
You can do what you want from the full Gmail Web App, but NOT from the Gmail inbox on the Droid.

As Demonbrn mentioned, rather than having them forwarded to your Gmail account, you could simply create a Yahoo! account in the standard inbox tool, then you can reply from your Yahoo! account rather than from Gmail.