Gmail question......

itwerk

Reaction score
ok so i set up my gmail account when i first got my droid. but i've had a yahoo email account for years, so all my stuff gets sent to that email address... is there a way to have all my email get forwarded to my gmail account to where it can be used as my main email address?:iphone:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can use the other "Email" application that comes on the Droid to set up your Yahoo account....so then you can have both accounts..

Although you can have the Yahoo account forwarded to the Gmail account but I'm not sure how to do that myself

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
oh ok.. i've tried setting up my yahoo account using the other email app but it wasn't allowing it for some reason... =(

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you're trying to set up the Yahoo account on the Email app, you'll have to get on your gmail account on the computer and get into your account settings, and allow POP3 or IMAP, whichever one of those is Yahoo I'm not sure

Schmidtrock

Reaction score
Yahoo will require you to purchase the 19.99 Pro account to allow POP access, and/or forwarding. That is the price for a year. Yeah, I know they are thieves.