DroidForums.net Prize Give Aways

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
docking station

Wow....if you would have written it together you could have answered that thread asking for creativity with ONE WORD :D :D :D

Well, you all got lot of nice suggestions, and we got something coming up.
But now let us continue with contests.

What kind of contests do you guys wish for?

hairlessrien

Reaction score
Wow....if you would have written it together you could have answered that thread asking for creativity with ONE WORD :D :D :D

Well, you all got lot of nice suggestions, and we got something coming up.
But now let us continue with contests.

What kind of contests do you guys wish for?

Maybe people creating posts that would benefit the forums more. That way the website will benefit as long as the person who puts their time and effort into bettering the website. Although these may already exist; step by step directions on rooting, maybe including a video just something well done that way we have more quality posts. This will benefit the community greatly and reward the person who makes the best product. Maybe a droidforums.net 101 intro page where you just get educated about everything important. Breakdown of 2.1 2.0.1 etc, differences b/t iphone etc., potential of the phone and so on. Again this might be stupid i just thought of it in like 5 seconds.

Flapjacks

Reaction score
yeah a docking station would be a great win, but I like the droid forum t-shirt, you should do both! :ph34r:

Flapjacks

Reaction score
and as for contests, hmm, you could have an app design contest, best background design contest, droidforum image contests, best custom skin contest, iono the ideas keep on coming! haha, make sure to keep me in the loop if you do any contests!