DroidForums.net 1 Year Birthday!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It's been one heck of a year.....couldn't think of a better place to have learned and grown with Android. May the future be bright!!!

Happy B-Day DF!!!!!

:bday1:

adnilasor

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Droid Forums! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

texstar420

Reaction score
Happy B-day to Droid Forums. I really enjoy this site and always look forward to seeing what new news and discussions are on here each day. I have learned so much from the helpful administrators and members. I have gone to many other sites but I always come back here. I love the lay out of this site and enjoy interacting with the members. Thanks for a great Droid experience and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!dancedroid

Droidforums.net DOES!:hb2:

:bday2:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to the Admins for allowing me the opportunity to moderate on what I think is the best Forum on the internet. Happy Birthday Droid Forums.

trook

Reaction score
Im on this forum daily. I think its the BEST place for droid users, Happy Birthday! And many more.....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bsbabcock

Reaction score
Yeehaw! DForum app to be installed.

Happy birthday to the forum!

I too say this was the first big forum I found when I got my droid (last week).

Because of what I've learned here and at the droidxforum, within 1 week of becoming a droid X owner (also my 1st smartphone of any kind), I am now making it my own.

Organizing beautiful widgets, managing "to do's" and "where to be's" with my wife on our shared gcal, keeping up with all emails and fb updates. Your info is helping me turn a "phone" into something my own and something truely useful. My poor iMac.. My wife gets to play on it more now.

Thanks guys and gals for all the great info for us newbs!

joey00

Reaction score
Happy birthday

Happy Birthday guys, this was the first forum i found as soon as i ordered my first droid phone in august, and before the phone arrived I had already bookmarked this page.
Now this page is my homepage for my Chrome browser, IE browser and Firefox browser
Thanks to this site i'm getting to know my droid x more and also becoming more and more comfortable with the droid lingo and system like i was with windows mobile system
thanks alot, how do i donate to this site and I also want to include you guys in my will, how do i go about doing that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:icon_ banana:

bhall238

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to us and thanks for the present. dancedroid

segdoh49

Reaction score
Yes..........and Many, Many More........Best Damn site on the Internet. What would we do without you ??????