Droid RAZR MAX??

thirsty1258

Reaction score
I love android but the only thing I like about iPhones is the shelf life. You get one and that's it for a year at least. I've gone thru the Droid X, iPhone 4, thunderbolt, Droid x2, Droid 3, incredible 2, bionic and now the Razr just this year. I always have to have the new phone. I'll avoid the nexus tho, I do not like Samsung. It gets frustrating. I try not to resend search up and coming phones. But Motorola coming out with the highly anticipated Bionic and then a month later the Razr, I do not agree with. Oh well. Its smart business. Keep getting consumers to spend money. After all, this is a capitalist country. I will get the next Motorola as well. Probably check out the iPhone 5 if its 4g lte just yo check it out. But whatever.

Typed with my Rooted RAZR

As you know most of these phones are basically the same. I have to fight the urge to have the latest and greatest. I think iPhone is worse at selling the same thing multiple times. But that's just technology I guess. I'm gonna stick with the bolt but k have the urge for something new even though it will do exactly what my current phone does.

sent from my thunderbolt

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey guys! I personally don't care if a newer model comes out. I don't actually believe we will see this handset on Verizon's network despite what the rumors say but for the sake of discussion lets say it does.

I don't mind at all. The RAZR has lived up to my expectations. Its solid and reliable and works wonderfully. I can sit back and watch new tech arrive and don't mind at all. The RAZR is a phenomenal handset and is a truly unique handset.

No buyers remorse despite what comes out. Loving the RAZR :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as Motorola is quick to update the RAZR with ICS, I think all customers who purchased the RAZR following the release will be happy. There will always be bigger better phones, computers, etc, etc. For me it's the service after the sale that is important.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
As long as Motorola is quick to update the RAZR with ICS, I think all customers who purchased the RAZR following the release will be happy. There will always be bigger better phones, computers, etc, etc. For me it's the service after the sale that is important.
Big Dan! :) yeah I agree. Keeping a product up to date throughout the life of it goes a long way with customers.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Big Dan! :) yeah I agree. Keeping a product up to date throughout the life of it goes a long way with customers.

...and the ++ about android is if the company doesn't keep it up to date we can just do it ourselves :big smile:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
...and the ++ about android is if the company doesn't keep it up to date we can just do it ourselves :big smile:

Wait!! That's voiding your warranty!! ;)

Sent from Droid RAZR

SANhacker

Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source the RAZRMAX 2+ HD Quad Core is on the horizon.
This RAZRMAX is not the Droid you are looking for !!!

LOL.

merlin4979

Reaction score
I've gone thru the Droid X, iPhone 4, thunderbolt, Droid x2, Droid 3, incredible 2, bionic and now the Razr just this year. I always have to have the new phone.

How in the world are you going through this many phones??? Unless I'm missing something here, are you paying full price for each phone without a new contract?

/hijack.

mzjin

Reaction score
It probably won't be as thin...maybe that's why our Razr's screen isn't HD they couldn't get good enough battery life with a HD screen and keep it thin.

Right because screen gets thicker and thicker as they go up in resolution. :blink: What are the pixels doing, stacking on top of each other?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Right because screen gets thicker and thicker as they go up in resolution. :blink: What are the pixels doing, stacking on top of each other?

I think you misunderstand. The phone will get thicker because the battery needed to power the higher resolution screen will be thicker, not the screen getting thicker.

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
How in the world are you going through this many phones??? Unless I'm missing something here, are you paying full price for each phone without a new contract?

/hijack.

That's just this year. Last was Droid 1 and 2, incredible, Eris. I'll either add a line and get a phone at contract price, or I'll stalk Craigslist at the end of the month and look for people who are in desperate need to sell their phone to pay bills and get them cheaper than normal. Plus on occasion my brother works for cellular sales and he'll get people to "trade in" their Droid for a different one and I'll buy from him as well.

Typed with my Rooted RAZR