Droid RAZR MAX??

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I understand new devices come out often but I would be more than pissed if they came out with a better Razr not even a month later.

Captmilk

Reaction score
It probably won't be as thin...maybe that's why our Razr's screen isn't HD they couldn't get good enough battery life with a HD screen and keep it thin.

vonfink13

Reaction score
do your homework and pick a phone you will be happy with for about two years...thats what i do....and i am cool with my razr for about two more years...

busab

Reaction score
Wow. I am happy with my Razr but I'll be honest. I will probably be wanting the Max when it comes out because I'm spoiled like that and I admit it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

B

bens42608

do your homework and pick a phone you will be happy with for about two years...thats what i do....and i am cool with my razr for about two more years...

That's what we have to do now at the rate these phones are coming out. Bionic's felt bad when razr came and now razrs feel bad cause razrmax. Just be happy w/ what u got :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tc1

Reaction score
I understand new devices come out often but I would be more than pissed if they came out with a better Razr not even a month later.

Feel the same way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I really like Moto phones, and I understand the quick succession of releases when the new phone coming out has a different form factor (ex: droid vs droid x, physical keyboard vs. no) but two phones in the same line (RAZR vs RAZRMAX) if released within a couple months of each other would just be a smack in the face. It would be like going and buying a brand new 2012 car for $30k and then 3 months later a 2012.5 comes out with upgrades.

William_04_x

Reaction score
I wanted a new RAZR so bad, until now. UGGGGHHHHHHH

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums

R

RETG

Next will be the Razr Super Max, then the Super Mad Max and...:p

busab

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the Razr Mach 3

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
I love android but the only thing I like about iPhones is the shelf life. You get one and that's it for a year at least. I've gone thru the Droid X, iPhone 4, thunderbolt, Droid x2, Droid 3, incredible 2, bionic and now the Razr just this year. I always have to have the new phone. I'll avoid the nexus tho, I do not like Samsung. It gets frustrating. I try not to resend search up and coming phones. But Motorola coming out with the highly anticipated Bionic and then a month later the Razr, I do not agree with. Oh well. Its smart business. Keep getting consumers to spend money. After all, this is a capitalist country. I will get the next Motorola as well. Probably check out the iPhone 5 if its 4g lte just yo check it out. But whatever.

Typed with my Rooted RAZR