Droid RAZR MAX??

Reaction score
I love android but the only thing I like about iPhones is the shelf life. You get one and that's it for a year at least. I've gone thru the Droid X, iPhone 4, thunderbolt, Droid x2, Droid 3, incredible 2, bionic and now the Razr just this year. I always have to have the new phone. I'll avoid the nexus tho, I do not like Samsung. It gets frustrating. I try not to resend search up and coming phones. But Motorola coming out with the highly anticipated Bionic and then a month later the Razr, I do not agree with. Oh well. Its smart business. Keep getting consumers to spend money. After all, this is a capitalist country. I will get the next Motorola as well. Probably check out the iPhone 5 if its 4g lte just yo check it out. But whatever.

Typed with my Rooted RAZR

I'm not sure of apple's logic behind the 4s' lack of 4g. Big, huge, ginormous, astro-gigantous reason I went to droid. But another reason is how bored I was with the iPhone, very, blaaaaaaaaaa; zzzzzzzzzz.

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

merlin4979

Reaction score
That's just this year. Last was Droid 1 and 2, incredible, Eris. I'll either add a line and get a phone at contract price, or I'll stalk Craigslist at the end of the month and look for people who are in desperate need to sell their phone to pay bills and get them cheaper than normal. Plus on occasion my brother works for cellular sales and he'll get people to "trade in" their Droid for a different one and I'll buy from him as well.

Typed with my Rooted RAZR

Clever. :biggrin:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I'm not sure of apple's logic behind the 4s' lack of 4g. Big, huge, ginormous, astro-gigantous reason I went to droid. But another reason is how bored I was with the iPhone, very, blaaaaaaaaaa; zzzzzzzzzz.

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

Was just talking about this with someone the other day. My belief is they will release an iPhone 4GS before they release an iPhone 5. Keep 'em coming back for more.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I have finally found a phone that I will keep for my contact term. I *love* this phone. I could care less if a RAZR MAX comes out.......I *almost* expect it from Motorola, especially being the holiday season and the Bionic being a bomb from what I have seen and been told.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
When will it stop?

I kinda wish they would slow down to maybe two devices a year and really make them sound before they hit the stores.