Droid feeling slightly loose

OP
S

sal33n

Reaction score
I think I am gonna do the following. Go down to a corporate Verizon store, get the $6/month insurance on the phone and talk to one of the their people and show them and see what they think. If I can get a new replacement I might consider it. If not then I like the case idea and if in the future it gets worse or untolerable I may use the insurance to my advantage.

It's such a small small problem yet it's so damn annoying!!!! LOL

PerCompLLC

Reaction score
I totally agree... I already have the insurance, so maybe I'll just deal and worry about it if it gets really bad. Good luck and post how it goes.

PerCompLLC

Reaction score
Solved my issue! Went to the local VZW store and picked up the rubberized "Snap On Gel Cover" after checking out my friends case. Installed it and, presto, problem solved! :icon_ banana:

selbaer

Reaction score
I got the same issue with my Milestone and don't really want to get a replacement (never change a working phone :) ) I also got the feeling it's getting worse, as in the first days i n oticed it only on the lower left corner.
So thanks for the hint with the "Snap On Gel Cover". Does this cove wrap around the upper or lower part of the droid or why is the issue no more?

PerCompLLC

Reaction score
I got the same issue with my Milestone and don't really want to get a replacement (never change a working phone :) ) I also got the feeling it's getting worse, as in the first days i n oticed it only on the lower left corner.
So thanks for the hint with the "Snap On Gel Cover". Does this cove wrap around the upper or lower part of the droid or why is the issue no more?

Because the cover is more "rubberized" and a little thicker, I think it it makes for rubber against rubber on the corner where the movement was happening. I'm not describing it very well, but it made me happy. The only downside is that it doesn't go in and out of the pocket as easily, and I'm not sure about a holster clip of any kind.

selbaer

Reaction score
thanks for your quick reply. As it seems not possible to get this thing here in germany quickly, i'll decide to jump in the cold water and go for a replacement. wish me good luck :)