Download: LauncherPro Plus

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just put the installer file on my SD card from my computer, after I bought it, then opened Astro, clicked in the file and ran the installer, which actually just upgrades your current Beta launcher. Mines worked fine. :)

That's good to know. I thought it would come up as a separate launcher in Home Switcher.

Reaction score
i just purchased it and had no problem buying it for 2.99$ :) ive been using it for months now so im glad i can finally show my appreciation for his work :D

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love LPro, only launcher I ever use. I do however HATE on the latest beta version how when you use some memory intensive app like browser or a game or somehting, when you hit the home key, it takes forever to load up... as if its restarting LPro every time.

Anyone confirm that the full version has this issue fixed. Be more than happy to buy it in a second!

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Doesn't happen like that on my Droid. You running anything else with it, like Widget Locker or Quick Desk that wants the home key too? Also what memory settings have you tried?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

msg04

Reaction score
I love LPro, only launcher I ever use. I do however HATE on the latest beta version how when you use some memory intensive app like browser or a game or somehting, when you hit the home key, it takes forever to load up... as if its restarting LPro every time.

Anyone confirm that the full version has this issue fixed. Be more than happy to buy it in a second!

Im running Plus right now and it doesn't seem the memory issue has been fixed. after i hit home key when browsing it still takes a good 5-10 seconds for everything to load up again...i guess back to ADW until this issue has been resolved.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Im running Plus right now and it doesn't seem the memory issue has been fixed. after i hit home key when browsing it still takes a good 5-10 seconds for everything to load up again...i guess back to ADW until this issue has been resolved.

Thanks, thats too bad. (and no i dont have anything else like that running, not even any other launchers...)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

i haven't noticed it on mine (with Plus installed). in fact, the more i use it, the more convinced i become that Plus is more crisp and snappier than the beta version. it's not a "night and day" difference, but noticeable nonetheless. i wouldn't hesitate to get it...

in response to icculusX, i have no lag at all. if i'm running the browser and hit home, there's less than 1 second "lag" (i can't even get "one one thousand" out of my mouth). my camera function loads quicker, as does my gallery. i'm not saying he's wrong at all - just my experience...

Last edited:

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
IcculusX and msg04, why don't you post on Fede's forum or email him before giving up?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
launcherpro plus, the people features is more for home social use. I use the clear default app and switch it to the default launcher that is just vanilla with calander and basic widgets for work. And when Im off i switch to launcherpro plus for off days.

LMac8806

Reaction score
I downloaded it and the widget works as says but doesn't populate everyone's picture

Same here. The only picture that shows up for me is one I saved to my phone (Dad doesn't have Facebook).

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
btw I dl'd with xscope and it didnt work, so I just dl'd it on my computer and transfered it over and worked fine
Astro doesn't *patch* alternate browsers, only the stock one, so to download zips/apk's you need to use the stock browser... or your computer like you did.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Payment sent. I have enjoyed Fede's work from day one, so I am happy for him that it is now out of beta phase and a full blown production quality launcher.

-Mike