Download: LauncherPro Plus

DreamOperator

Reaction score
Having trouble downloading directly from my phone. I'm using Dolphin HD2, I clicked the link for the download page, clicked the link for the .apk, hit save, download unsuccessful. Tried three times. Am I missing something?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
how will the update work for the new launcherpro? i purchased it already since the beta alone is worth my 3 dollars. since it is not in the app market when we will know if there is an update?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Launcher Pro.

I'm not real big on the social networking stuff however so the people widgets and what not to me are fluff. Cool for others however :)

I would like to see the SMS widget and the bookmarks widget. Those do interest me :)

I'll be giving this a run when it makes it's way to the Market.

It wont be coming to the market as where is lives is not one of the are Google allows paid market apps to be bought/sold.

I have a feeling this is going to get some attention from HTC...

zfly9

Reaction score
I downloaded it and the widget works as says but doesn't populate everyone's picture

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
i just bought this and its incredible! still smooth and light. loving the htc widgets clones.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like Launcher Pro.

I'm not real big on the social networking stuff however so the people widgets and what not to me are fluff. Cool for others however :)

I would like to see the SMS widget and the bookmarks widget. Those do interest me :)

I'll be giving this a run when it makes it's way to the Market.

It wont be coming to the market as where is lives is not one of the are Google allows paid market apps to be bought/sold.

I have a feeling this is going to get some attention from HTC...
I agree.

HTC is fierce with their cease & desist letters.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not much at networking to really need these widgets, but I like LauncherPro. What's this like, in terms of stability and speed, to the free beta?

Last edited:

Mateenager

Reaction score
I'd like the SMS/Social widgets screenshots pl0x. I love LauncherPro and im considering buying.

dmo580

Reaction score
I'm hooked on ADW right now, but I've used LP in the past and I like where it's going. $3 coming your way.

The minute ADW hit the Android Market Iw as hooked. I finally gave it up 2 weeks ago. Launcher Pro is still that much faster. Well... LP made some significant improvements here and there because when ADW first hit the market it was about the same speed. With the ADW speed adjustments, it was close to LP... but Fede has been great about memory management, persistent mode, the Milestone/Droid hack which speeds things up, etc.... and he's basically kept it a lightning fast launcher.

I sometimes forget I'm clocked at 550mhz with this launcher and that I need to reclock back to 1ghz (Yes poor Milestone user needs Milestone Overclock app). This is impressive.

My complaint
- Stupid Facebook doesn't allow photos to be pulled by 3rd party apps. I literally have like 5 contact photos on Google out of my 300 phone numbers. Facebook will make it like 250/300 populated but thanks to the inability to pull photos this widget looks like ass for me. I think I need to go through and populate my photos manually or something. Yikes.
- Favorites not working? At least my favorites are somewhat on my Gmail contacts so they have contact photos. If I can at least make it show my favorites only, then I'll at least have some photos instead of 290/300 blanks... LOL.

Last edited: