has anybody purchased this yet? I just installed it on my droid x and when i tap a persons name in the people widget it pulls up their contact card rather then the little popup it shows in the screenshots. Any ideas on that?
i downloaded this to Astro File Manager, but now i'm not sure how to install it on my phone. if this is the right forum for enlisting help, i need it!!
the zip file shows up in Astro, but when i launch App Manager/Backup, LauncherProPlus does not appear as something to "backup". also, i don't see an "install" choice (even tho i checked the box in Settings to allow non-mkt apps)....??
Did you try long pressing the file name?
i downloaded this to Astro File Manager, but now i'm not sure how to install it on my phone. if this is the right forum for enlisting help, i need it!!
the zip file shows up in Astro, but when i launch App Manager/Backup, LauncherProPlus does not appear as something to "backup". also, i don't see an "install" choice (even tho i checked the box in Settings to allow non-mkt apps)....??
Did you try long pressing the file name?
yeah, i tried that too (numerous times) and the choices it gave me did not lead to the "app manager/backup" or "install"... getting frustrated with my technical ignorance!
Did you try long pressing the file name?
yeah, i tried that too (numerous times) and the choices it gave me did not lead to the "app manager/backup" or "install"... getting frustrated with my technical ignorance!
Im sure someone who had downloaded it will be able to help you more then me, so I'll bump it for that.
I can't imagine its anything serious.
My complaint
- Stupid Facebook doesn't allow photos to be pulled by 3rd party apps. I literally have like 5 contact photos on Google out of my 300 phone numbers. Facebook will make it like 250/300 populated but thanks to the inability to pull photos this widget looks like ass for me. I think I need to go through and populate my photos manually or something. Yikes.
- Favorites not working? At least my favorites are somewhat on my Gmail contacts so they have contact photos. If I can at least make it show my favorites only, then I'll at least have some photos instead of 290/300 blanks... LOL.
download syncmypix and it'll import your pictures
Didn't work for me...![]()
anyone notice any performance differences?
anyone notice any performance differences?
DID ANYONE TRY RENAMING IT FROM A .ZIP to .APK????
I did this because I am too lazy to install Astro, and it worked.
DID ANYONE TRY RENAMING IT FROM A .ZIP to .APK????
I did this because I am too lazy to install Astro, and it worked.