Download: LauncherPro Plus

Reaction score
well, it completely replaced Launcher Pro Beta on my phone. what happens when updates come to the market?

gregwynings

Reaction score
ok i downloaded with skyfire and went to install with astro and it keeps saying application failed to install.. any ideas?
nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

sportadic22

Reaction score
syncmypix is a greattttt program. someone on this topic talked about it. i tried it and it updated so many of my contacts. amazing. all the ones that dont update (parents..coaches..older family) i just used a picture i had and made it their contact pic. took all of 2-8 mins total to do.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm broke and managed to pay for this. Barley

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't happen like that on my Droid. You running anything else with it, like Widget Locker or Quick Desk that wants the home key too? Also what memory settings have you tried?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk
i think its a setting for him, im useing widget locker and quick desk and dont get many redraws.

msg04

Reaction score
Doesn't happen like that on my Droid. You running anything else with it, like Widget Locker or Quick Desk that wants the home key too? Also what memory settings have you tried?

i think its a setting for him, im useing widget locker and quick desk and dont get many redraws.

What settings are you using under Memory Usage Settings?

DreamOperator

Reaction score
My complaint
- Stupid Facebook doesn't allow photos to be pulled by 3rd party apps. I literally have like 5 contact photos on Google out of my 300 phone numbers. Facebook will make it like 250/300 populated but thanks to the inability to pull photos this widget looks like ass for me. I think I need to go through and populate my photos manually or something. Yikes.
- Favorites not working? At least my favorites are somewhat on my Gmail contacts so they have contact photos. If I can at least make it show my favorites only, then I'll at least have some photos instead of 290/300 blanks... LOL.

download syncmypix and it'll import your pictures

Just to be clear on this, there was a mistake when dmo580 was quoted and it ended up looking like I made that comment. Carry on :)

Droid-ITA

Reaction score
Bought it to support the dev.
Am not going to install the plus version until the updates via market issue is resolved.

Finally, the dev. should really watch out for copyright infringement....his widget looks identical to the HTC one...it would be rather easy for him to change some aesthetic elements thus avoiding a cease & desist letter.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score

Yes that's what I was getting at. I use Widget Locker and Power Strip (similar to QD) with LP. When I had WL Helper as default for the home key (it in turn summoned LP) I often got those black screen pauses. I then associated the home key with LP only and PS with long press of the search key. No more black screens.
Of course memory settings in LP could also be the key.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lizzz4

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has already talked about this, but does it matter if my phone is rooted or not to run launcher pro plus?

brochaos

Reaction score
i uninstalled Plus and just put the Pro beta back on, and the plus widget is still there? :icon_eek:

StingRay

Reaction score
Glad to purchase and support Fed since I've been using Pro beta since it first came out....

wish there was a work around for not being able to pull over the Facebook contact pics....I'm guessing this is something that Facebook has locked down, but seems like there should be a way to trick FB into thinking that the Plus widget is the regular contacts app...

dkshaer

Reaction score
Glad to purchase and support Fed since I've been using Pro beta since it first came out....

wish there was a work around for not being able to pull over the Facebook contact pics....I'm guessing this is something that Facebook has locked down, but seems like there should be a way to trick FB into thinking that the Plus widget is the regular contacts app...

Use Syncmypix. Worked for me.