Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

First menu 1, second menu 1, waited, then 4 held, then recovery, update from ext, chose 244, then sideload error

Sorry, you didn't read the OP fully. I really can't help people that aren't helping themselves. Read the OP again. The answers you need are in there.

Sorry, you didn't read the OP fully. I really can't help people that aren't helping themselves. Read the OP again. The answers you need are in there.

Ah! Sorry... I see that I missed the RSD step. Jeez... It will probably be no problem this time. Thanks, though.

Ah! Sorry... I see that I missed the RSD step. Jeez... It will probably be no problem this time. Thanks, though.

No problem. Thank you for taking the time to go back and re-read. I truly do appreciate that.

So at the risk of being yelled at, I'm gonna start with a thank you, it worked amazingly, almost flawlessly....almost.

I upgraded without issue from 232 to 244, no data loss or issues with the phone so far.

The only snag was when i was attempting to root with your pre-packaged exploit. It spewed huge errors saying adb is not a recognized command, my fix was to use razrs edge.

This may be mentioned in a previous post but I've only recently started following this thread, and i lack patience.

Again a HUGE thanks! :beer:

ICS Droid Bionic.

Oh joys another bug. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Yes I know. It's a bug. I'll fix it. It has to do with some changes I made when I did some cleanup.

Or... It's a bug. That I will fix later...

Okay, I made the jump from 232 to 244. ONLY after reading the OP several times AND reading the entire tread. I also took a look under the hood, examined the .BAT files and the XML file to see specifically what they are doing.
I jumped to 232 because I finally got a Bionic Lap Dock several weeks ago. I found the battery life to be poor. I've heard that 244 is much better.
I'm resigned to getting a new phone that doesn't have 'red headed step child' status, so I've been looking at this like a custom ROM. Besides I'm out of warranty since I got the Bionic on the first day of release.
Nice job Samuri. Very painless in executing this update.

Back