Direct fill

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Anyone else perplexed with the ETF is still $350?

If it is $199 on contract and $459 off contract...unless my math is wrong, $199 + $350 = $549. A price far higher than the price of the phone off contract. Something about that doesn't seem right.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Yeah that's just the standard for smartphones. They probably didn't even think about changing the price. An it'll be Monday because the rep didn't put Saturday delivery on the order.

Raptor007

Reaction score
Welcome to Verizon's gouge rate, they really do gouge you until it hurts. The ETF fee should be a lot easier to figure out, and even if you cancel on the last month before your contract ends you will owe $50 or more so until the clock strikes twelve you get nothin.

Droid1610

Reaction score
Damn that first allotment went fast. I'm glad I was on the phone @ 6 o'clock yesterday getting my 2.

I'm sure being a just released device there is another batch in transit to the fullfilment department so it won't be long before they are back up for purchase.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Man, I'm pissed. The guy told me mine would ship out yesterday but it didn't ship until today so now it'll be Monday before I get it. Stupid rep.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Why Monday and not Saturday?

I think it depends on how its being shipped. Im on vacation right now in Florida and ordered mine through my OG D1. Its coming via UPS and I should get it within the next hr.
If its coming via FedEx it'll probably be a two day delivery. I'm not sure why though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Man, I'm pissed. The guy told me mine would ship out yesterday but it didn't ship until today so now it'll be Monday before I get it. Stupid rep.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Why Monday and not Saturday?

I think it depends on how its being shipped. Im on vacation right now in Florida and ordered mine through my OG D1. Its coming via UPS and I should get it within the next hr.
If its coming via FedEx it'll probably be a two day delivery. I'm not sure why though.

What? Both FedEx and UPS do overnight deliveries, and most of the time (every phone I've ever had), Verizon has shipped it FedEx.

In any case, didn't it feel like cheating on your OG D1, ordered a D3 *with* it ? lol

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Maybe its how you ordered. Since I never talked to a Rep, there wasn't an option for FedEx. Either overnight AM delivery or PM.

Yeah its gonna feel weird not using this phone after almost 2yrs. Cheating? Nah not really..lol

compywiz

Reaction score
Ordered the phone Thursday and tracking says it will be here Monday.

Lonnng weekend!

Vito.a

Reaction score
I just stopped into our local Verizon store to see the new Droid 3. They do not have any until sometime next week.

I had hoped they would at least have a demonstrator, but oh well.
Man was that store busy!

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I just stopped into our local Verizon store to see the new Droid 3. They do not have any until sometime next week.

I had hoped they would at least have a demonstrator, but oh well.
Man was that store busy!

lol worth a shot! but it does say Direct Fill starting the 7th, and then it will be everywhere else (read Instore) the 14th