Direct fill

LewD1

Reaction score
I just ordered the phone as well with free overnight shipping. Should be here Friday. I most likely wont keep the phone unless I truly fall in love with it. I will check it out, return it, and wait till the Bionic comes.
dancedroid

OP
KidCuda

KidCuda

Reaction score
After all of this, Verizon is still refusing to say how much RAM the phone actually has, ahh!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
My guess is 512. If it isn't up to snuff then I'll definitely be taking it back.

bakeray

Reaction score
So I'm going to have to call in for this? Or will it be available online tonight?

Maverick0984

Reaction score
I ordered it online just now. Somehow got it for $149.99, not sure how. Don't have a NE2 as it isn't a primary line but I'm not going to complain.

I might change it to off contract since $460 isn't that bad but curious if you lose unlimited data that way? Or is it the same month to month unlimited contract you continually start renewing?

Droid1610

Reaction score
I just ordered 2 droid 3's 1 for my wife who currently has an lg ally and 1 for myself which is an upgrade from my droid 1. I was able to talk to a customer service supervisor and after she reviewed the account she granted a manual upgrade for my wife which still had over a year on her current contract with the ally. I was eligible for a NE2 upgrade which got me $50 off a device so total for both phones including upgraded overnight shipping was $385.97 I'm so excited! Now its time to search for cases and or holsters.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I can get one for $189.99. I'll take, the OG Droid will be going up for sale tonight....check Android.net if you're looking for one. ;)

sent from somewhere...

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can get one for $189.99. I'll take, the OG Droid will be going up for sale tonight....check Android.net if you're looking for one. ;)

sent from somewhere...

Depends on your reasonable pricing! ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droid1610

Reaction score
I will be selling my droid 1 but I have no idea how much to ask for, I have a bunch of accessories to go with it, gps window mount, desktop charger/media station, chargers, belt holsters and screen guards that I want to sell all together.. if someone reads this and wants to send me a PM with an offer please feel free.

OP
KidCuda

KidCuda

Reaction score
I will be selling my droid 1 but I have no idea how much to ask for, I have a bunch of accessories to go with it, gps window mount, desktop charger/media station, chargers, belt holsters and screen guards that I want to sell all together.. if someone reads this and wants to send me a PM with an offer please feel free.

Swappa.com :)

For the phone at least

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt from Tapatalk (soon to be Droid 3)

mattbooty

Reaction score
I just ordered the phone as well with free overnight shipping. Should be here Friday. I most likely wont keep the phone unless I truly fall in love with it. I will check it out, return it, and wait till the Bionic comes.
dancedroid

how did you get free overnight shipping? it wants to charge me 12.99.... is there a promo code available?

Droid1610

Reaction score
I asked the rep if she could give me free overnight shipping but she said since she was giving me the early upgrade on my wifes line she couldn't do anymore promo offers. If you ask nice some reps are willing to issue you a credit or enter a discount line which in turn nulls out the $12.99 shipping charge. All you can do is ask, worst thing that happens is they say no..

mattbooty

Reaction score
I asked the rep if she could give me free overnight shipping but she said since she was giving me the early upgrade on my wifes line she couldn't do anymore promo offers. If you ask nice some reps are willing to issue you a credit or enter a discount line which in turn nulls out the $12.99 shipping charge. All you can do is ask, worst thing that happens is they say no..

Ah sweet, I'll call then, I was trying to order it off the website, THANKS!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Man, I'm pissed. The guy told me mine would ship out yesterday but it didn't ship until today so now it'll be Monday before I get it. Stupid rep.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Man, I'm pissed. The guy told me mine would ship out yesterday but it didn't ship until today so now it'll be Monday before I get it. Stupid rep.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Why Monday and not Saturday?