Silly Question about memory

BeepBoopBoo

Reaction score
You can also get the Motorola Media Link software that will sync your iTunes playlists with your Droid. However, it won't work with the music infected with DRM, but works great with everything else.

That's what I use....

OP
J

jsroberts

Reaction score
Only problem is up until now I have been using napsters to go service for my mp3 players and they don't support droid.

LordKastle

Reaction score
The 16gb storage card comes loaded in the phone. You won't even have to insert it yourself. Of course if there are 32gb cards in the future you can upgrade and insert it yourself but when you take the Droid out of the box it comes with the 16gb...and you don't even see it.

gadgetGeek

Reaction score
sd cards

I heard somewhere that the droid has a second SD port. is this true? also when would this rumored 32 mb sd card going to come around?

I have a hard time cutting down my music choice from the 30mb I am used to with my ipod.

Smuuth

Reaction score
I heard somewhere that the droid has a second SD port. is this true? also when would this rumored 32 mb sd card going to come around?

I have a hard time cutting down my music choice from the 30mb I am used to with my ipod.

1. 30 mb of music will fit easily on the 16 gb microsd card in the Droid now.

2. There is no second microSD card slot in the Droid.

3. Most speculation says the 32 gb microsd card will be available in the 1st quarter of 2010.

I-5 Evo

Reaction score
That was a silly question. I feel that there is never enough memory. 32gb will suffice for now.