Direct fill

leonard

Reaction score
The keyboard is not an issue for me. I have a company issued DROID 1 and don't use the physical keyboard much.

The main issues I have with the X2 are loss of Wi-Fi connection and battery life.

I wanted the Bionic but had to get a smart phone before the 7th.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

mattbooty

Reaction score
So with the "direct fill" release expected to be tomorrow, does that mean (if the rumors are correct) we should be able to log onto the verizon wireless website and order one? In theory hehe...

Maverick0984

Reaction score
So with the "direct fill" release expected to be tomorrow, does that mean (if the rumors are correct) we should be able to log onto the verizon wireless website and order one? In theory hehe...

I assumed you'd have to call, but I'll still try online first.

Vito.a

Reaction score

You should be able to log into Verizon after midnight tonight and order a Droid 3.

Droid1610

Reaction score
I think based on everything I've read I will bite the bullet and order one on launch day (7/7) as an upgrade to my D1 I normally don't buy anything site unseen but since this is basically the same phone I'm sure it will be perfectly fine upon arrival.

I called and spoke to customer service today about the specs on the phone and it sounds like a damn good upgrade from my currently working but worn out buggy D1.

leonard

Reaction score
Anybody know if the D3 has a FM broadcast radio like the X2? Which do you think is the better phone? The slide out keyboard is not an issue, I seldom use the one on my current company issued D1.

OP
KidCuda

KidCuda

Reaction score
Anybody know if the D3 has a FM broadcast radio like the X2? Which do you think is the better phone? The slide out keyboard is not an issue, I seldom use the one on my current company issued D1.

I haven't really seen a phone that DOESN'T have an fm radio these days, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, has anyone been able to swap their phones during a trial period online, is it possible? Or do I absolutely have to go in person?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt from Tapatalk (soon to be Droid 3)

Maverick0984

Reaction score
So if we can order this online at midnight, whose midnight is it? CST? EST? PST?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I ordered on the phone around 450 so it could ship out today. Couldn't get overnight shipping unfortunately so it still won't be here until Friday. At least that's what the rep said anyway.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
I ordered on the phone around 450 so it could ship out today. Couldn't get overnight shipping unfortunately so it still won't be here until Friday. At least that's what the rep said anyway.

You've ordered it already?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Yep, I called in. Gave them the item number and they let me order it. MOTXT862