D2G Liberty... ''Benchmark"

clouse2013

Reaction score
I use milestone at 1.3 on fenom and works great as well. I also use set cpu for profiles

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've tried Jrummy's tool with fission but it doesnt seem like the OC has any effect. It still says it is running 1.2 ghz in the governor settings even though everything else reports whatever speed I set it to. Also I noticed no increases in speed in 2 different benchmarks.

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well when I oc'd I had no improvement. I am running fission 2.4.3. I did however noticed it reported the speeds but it had no improvement. Maybe it is because of the build I am running but it made no difference. I tried 1.3,1.35 1.45 and even a custom mode specified to 1.7 ghz.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Well when I oc'd I had no improvement. I am running fission 2.4.3. I did however noticed it reported the speeds but it had no improvement. Maybe it is because of the build I am running but it made no difference. I tried 1.3,1.35 1.45 and even a custom mode specified to 1.7 ghz.

Those speeds are really way to high anyways. Ive never had problems with over/underclocking fission. Ive never heard of anyone really overclocking above 1.35 to be honest. I use 300, 600, 800, 1.0, and 1.3 and i dont have a problem. You should see at least some improvement after overclocking.

OP
Swirly

Swirly

Reaction score
are yall running any profiles?? if so plz share!!dancedroid