Liberty on D2G?

aDroidman

Reaction score
I just flash the Droid 2 version of liberty on my Droid 2 Global. It seemed to work except I had no service and nothing I did seemed to give me service. It would not connect to wifi just said searching even after I added my network. Does liberty work on D2G? How can I get it to work?

clouse2013

Reaction score
I just flash the Droid 2 version of liberty on my Droid 2 Global. It seemed to work except I had no service and nothing I did seemed to give me service. It would not connect to wifi just said searching even after I added my network. Does liberty work on D2G? How can I get it to work?

You gotta flash the v7 romer tool thats in this section of the GRD forum.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Not to be an ass or douche but there is entire thread explaining on how it all works, and whats broken and how to fix it

OP
aDroidman

aDroidman

Reaction score
Umm thanks for the help but I am having problems...... Everything works but the camera is backwards. I move left the screen moves right. I take a picture of a word and it is upside down and backwards. I am also having problems with apps force closing. This might be a problem on my end. If you guys have any idea of what I did wrong/ a fix Ill try it.

keolawills

Reaction score
Umm thanks for the help but I am having problems...... Everything works but the camera is backwards. I move left the screen moves right. I take a picture of a word and it is upside down and backwards. I am also having problems with apps force closing. This might be a problem on my end. If you guys have any idea of what I did wrong/ a fix Ill try it.

READ MORE BEFORE YOU POST. But since it looks like that's not your thing, the d2 version of liberty works fine on d2g. But you need to flash romerv7 from grd to DISABLE SENSORS. That is why everything you listed is happening. Sensors DO NOT WORK with liberty on d2g. My suggestion, restore stock nandroid or sbf to .330, root, install bootstrapper, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, flash liberty for d2, THEN FLASH ROMERV7 to disable sensors, reboot, enjoy. Your post looks like you didn't read anything at all.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g

josselinsdaddy2011

Reaction score
I had liberty flashed on my global and the 4 bottom buttons stayed lit up after I locked the screen...I tried reflashing it and it still did it...any suggestions??

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums