Help with Liberty 1.5 on D2G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRecon

Reaction score
So i installed the Romer V6, along with The Sensor zip file and Liberty 1.5 from the droid 2 section. I booted into bootstrap recovery, wiped data, wiped cache, installed liberty 1.5, then when i go to install romer it freezes on "Installing Update'. Please help. I am currently running fission on my D2G.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok what you want to do is get to clockwork recovery Wipe system/data then wipe the catch then install liberty 1.5 the romer V6 then the sensors zip then reboot your phone through clockwork recovery & you should be set to go

OP
X

xRecon

Reaction score
No i did all that and it doesnt install romer. You know when after you wipe and wipe cache, you install liberty, then you choose zip from sd card, go to romer v6, then click yes, then it says.. "Finding update package.." "Opening update package.." then it says "Installing update.." on installing update is when it freezes. so then i have to keep restoring back to fission.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I had that problem a few times the best thing to do is to Start fresh Sbf your D2G then once it boots up after sbfing dont sign into google go to homescreen go to your phones setting go to privacy do a full factory reset then let your phone boot use 24root to re root your d2g ...then bootstrap your device reboot into recovery install liberty 1.5 then the romer v6 then the sensors then no problems

OP
X

xRecon

Reaction score
Well ive downloaded the romer v6 from the link that you guys had so idk what seems to be the problem. i might have to do the full factory reset but im losin everything ha

s24txgcs

Reaction score
i have this same rom on my d2g and every time i try to get into the liberty settings it force closes... know what to do? also i have romer v6 and my sensors are completely dead

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i have this same rom on my d2g and every time i try to get into the liberty settings it force closes... know what to do? also i have romer v6 and my sensors are completely dead

Read my post at the end of page 26 of the romer thread... that should fix it, if not tell me and I can figure out something else for ya.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

Status
Not open for further replies.