[ROM Tools] Team Get~R~Done D2G Rom-er Tool - a tool Convert D2 Roms for use on D2G

The Walker

Reaction score
Never mind I fixed it. I just went and uninstalled camera via the tool box then I pressed the dedicated camera button and what do ya know....

Thanks for all your help

Mrwirez

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this with p3droids [leaked] Gingerbread 2.3.3 rom for the D2? It was released on 03-29-2011...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you know someone that is willing to almost certainly perma-brick their phone then let them try it. It updates kernel which is phone specific, not OS specific.

agentdax5

Reaction score
v7 Released 3-15-2011 Fixed Lights (soft key and keyboard lights now on for 15 sec after last touch) Thanks to baker1md for the commands!.
Is there any way to make lights turn off when the device locks and operate like normal? I would love this utility but I hate that the lights are on for 15 seconds after.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
It's better than when there weren't lights or when we randomly got lucky and could see the keyboard in the dark.
Maybe you could use an earlier version w/o the light fix?

CrackMonkey91

Reaction score
does this work with new d2 roms like the new liberty 3 rom? im going to try it. but if it does not that will suck lol

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
does this work with new d2 roms like the new liberty 3 rom? im going to try it. but if it does not that will suck lol

I would not suggest to try it .....this tool was developed for froyo roms ...& this tool is no longer being developed since me & buryboi have moved on to other devices