[ROM] D2G, Stock, Deodexed, Busybox, Root, 2.4.330 Full Rom

Psj77

Reaction score
Will the battery life be better on this than fission?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So is this rom pointless for me to flash since I just my new DG2 yesterday? I am using the android stock but I deleted a few APKS which i think i wasnt supposed to :(

kptphalkon

Reaction score
This rom is a great backup point because it will give you root, deodex (for custom themes), and busybox right at the start.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
This rom is a great backup point because it will give you root, deodex (for custom themes), and busybox right at the start.

even if im already rooted?

Edit: I easily flashed this rom. thanks for the rom. My first flash with DG2 dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Last edited:

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I cant thank buryboi enough for putting this together! No more z4root, setting up bootstrapper, deodexing or busybox!!

Having a nandroid of the moment you've flashed this is a great thing. I know I always have a failsafe on my sd card as well.

Trikotret you might want to check out team defuse's website, and find and install their fission rom manager lite. Fission is a good starting point for getting rid of motoblur and knowing how to use the phone after that. I'd still be on it but I had started having issues with adjusting brightness, volume controls and viewing battery usage. It is faster and snappier than stock because it has no motoblur, and may (or may not) give you better battery life.

I dig the blackout theme for it personally ;D

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I dont know if I have the OTA u are refering to. so.....
1. How do I check and where to see if I need this rom?
2. do I need to go back to my nandroid back up if theres another OTA?
3. do i need to unfreeze my bloatware with titanium backup and then run your bloatware script or leave that alone?

You guys have really been the best help I have found for getting into the rom's and theme's. Without ya'lls help I would be lost. Thanks for all you do and PLEASE keep up the awesome work you are doing. Donation will be sent this week to help and to show my appreciation for what your doing.
Volsfan1965
Dan

SoDroid

Reaction score
My friend wants me to root his D2G (I have experience rooting many OG Droids and a Droid X) because it is having stupid issues like text messages not sending. He wants to keep it simple so I was thinking of rooting with Z4 and flashing this but it doesn't like there would be any difference to just rooting the device...other than the fact that we can add themes? Also, are there themes for this ROM?

Is there any difference between only rooting a firmware current D2G and rooting then flashing this ROM?

Thanks for any help!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Ok so as I understand it, this has a radio update right? So will this update the baeband? If so what version will the new baseband be?

dsw006

Reaction score
will i be able to receive the ota update if im running this?

william80

Reaction score
hey buryboi, will [ROM] D2G, Stock, Deodexed, Busybox, Root, 2.4.330 Full Rom, get my droid 2 global up and running, i have a bootloop issue, i tried sbf with linux but still bootloops, will this give me back my phone? by the way thers no backup