D2G Liberty... ''Benchmark"

Swirly

Reaction score
i ran a benchmark on my phone after installing Liberty on my D2G... the results where low but when i ran then on Fission they where thru the roof!:icon_eek:
Could any1 help me get my D2G back up to speed... or what am i missing??

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Liberty actually is a bit of a "heavier" ROM than Fission. Luckily, Liberty is easier to customize and overclock. Maybe someone with better advice could chip in. But I wouldn't be too concerned unless your Quadrant is less than 1450 or something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Zog

Reaction score
I remember higher scores on liberty 1.5 - Gingerbread didn't speed anything up for me. I'm getting about 2k at 1.3ghz high voltage. I run my phone at 1.2ulv in the 1800's.

Masamichi7

Reaction score
13th is right though, its more important for your phone to have less lag and feel smooth, than it is for it to have high scores. And personally, I felt Liberty 1.5 ran a little quicker and used less battery than 2.0.1 did.

Zog

Reaction score
I agree with u there. Apex 2.0 gave me considerably better scores. But had a lot of the lag and stuttering to anything I did.

keolawills

Reaction score
I was getting scores above 2300 with fission and lots of lag, now I get 2k with angelrom and its suuuuuper smooth and way better batt life.

my ANGEL blacked out

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Wow...the highest I've ever gotten on this thing was 1690 with both the Fenom ROM and Liberty 1.5.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
If your looking to up your scores you need to enable stagefrieght. It will cause your media player to force close if you enable it w/media. I thought the scores we're great but never seen much of an actual performance change.

OP
Swirly

Swirly

Reaction score
So what about setcpu or Jrummy overclocking. Do y'all have that??

clouse2013

Reaction score
So what about setcpu or Jrummy overclocking. Do y'all have that??

I

I use SetCPU. JRummy's overclock is good too tho. I had that before but had a few problems because its for 4 speed processors and since i have the global, its a 5 speed processor. If you have a Droid2 and not a global, either will work just fine.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I use JRummy's and dont have any problems with it. True, you only get to change 4 slots rather than 5 but still, you can actually change voltages/speeds where you cant using SetCPU.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
i use milestone overclock and it seems to work just fine .. oc'd at 1.35 and runs smooth with angelicchaos.