Liberty on my D2G Help...

Swirly

Reaction score
ok ok ok i have read all the threads about putting liberty on my D2G... but can some1 please sum it up into one walk threw on what folder i need and what to wipe and all that... thanx plz help
:icon_eek:

clouse2013

Reaction score
ok ok ok i have read all the threads about putting liberty on my D2G... but can some1 please sum it up into one walk threw on what folder i need and what to wipe and all that... thanx plz help
:icon_eek:

Download either liberty 1.5 or 2.0 and put it on the root of your sd card. Then download the romer tool here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ge...rom-er-tool-tool-convert-d2-roms-use-d2g.html. download version 7. It will make it so your keyboard lights work. Then you reboot into recovery, restore your rom to a stock rom, it causes less problems while flashing. Then you wipe data, wipe cache, install zip from sd card, choose liberty, then choose the romer tool right after, reboot system, and your done.

If you have any questions just pm me or ask here. Theres plenty of people here willing to help out so you dont brick your phone.

OP
Swirly

Swirly

Reaction score
Dude thanx a lot!!! I just got it working, now what about the themes in the toolbox?? Can I download them?? How do I install them??

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
Just download theme there in the toolbox and it should install them for you. If not, download koush's bootstrap program and reboot into recovery, wipe cache, and install whatever theme you want from your sd card.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Dont download from toolbox, most of them havent been updated to work with 2.0.1 and cause alot of problems. Just find the release thread here and download there.

OP
Swirly

Swirly

Reaction score
So what themes can i use??

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
look for ones that say 2.0.x

Only ones i know for sure have been updated are the Slice ones and Epic Blue N Bold (my personal favorite)

OP
Swirly

Swirly

Reaction score
ahh dude thanx~!~ so i can just put on root of sd card and just flash it on top of liberty or do i have to wipe cahe/ data 2??