Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

moreyos

Reaction score
Turned my phone off and on, still not sending. It just hangs on "Sending..." Instead of turning the phone off I chose reboot the second time...still stuck on sending.

I had someone send me a pic message and I received the message but when I clicked Download it did not come through...stuck on "Downloading"

What exactly is broken that needs this zip for the data fix?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Then yea, unzip it to your sd card, reflash liberty, reflash romer, and you should be good then.

moreyos

Reaction score
To the "root" folder? And it has to be unzipped before placing it on my card? Thanks for your help, I can't even get on the market right now or news/weather widget. Both were working fine earlier today.

Is there an updated link to this zip or is it only the one version?

Edit: I decided to just read all the posts to see what was going on...looks like I'm in the same boat I just didn't realize I lost all 3G data...good thing I skimmed over that problem or I'd be so confused right now with why I have no data...

Going off of aszkick's post...

"Ok so what i did is changed the file on my SD card, under Liberty/downloads to prevent it from downloading the updated and applying it.

So this is what you have to do is go to your SD card and delete a folder called liberty. Unzip the folder into the root of your sd Card from attachments on this post. then..

Bootstrap into recovery and preform wipe..install of liberty 2.0.1 is the file i used, then romer, restart phone. When the phone restarts download Liberty toolbox then go to liberty setting uncheck updates.

to make sure it works check the folder before restarting it and the patch of the patch should 1.60 kB not 1.62. it has worked for me with 15 reboots Good luck i hope i have helped."

I just looked into my sd card and I have the liberty folder with README and a downloads folder..with patchofthepatch. How do I already have that? Or is the one thats already there corrupt and the attachment he posted is a correct version. So I should just replace the old folder with the new one?

Last edited:

DroidFreako

Reaction score
I recently rooted my D2G and tried installing Liberty 2.0.1. As we all know there was no ROM available . I have a Liberty Toolbar Donate. If I want to put V7 rommer, and install Liberty Please guide me step by step procedure to that so as I am very new to this . please explain me abt the sensor problem also

Hi,
I have downloaded the patch from page 8 in the thread and kept it in my sd card after unzipping it.But from clockmod recovery when i select install from zip , Inside downloads there is error message saying"File is empty". Am I missing something here ?

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Don't have to install the patch via clockwork, it just sits inside the folder on your sd card that says liberty.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Hi,
I have downloaded the patch from page 8 in the thread and kept it in my sd card after unzipping it.But from clockmod recovery when i select install from zip , Inside downloads there is error message saying"File is empty". Am I missing something here ?

If you read the instructions you would know what to do with it. Not every zip file you come across is meant to be flashed.;)

DroidFreako

Reaction score
Hi,

If you read the instructions you would know what to do with it. Not every zip file you come across is meant to be flashed.;)

Thanks. For all help.I flashed liberty and rommer and it works good.thanks for the advices and comments.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
will D2 Liberty themes work on D2G?
If your using them on the liberty rom on D2G they will. Idk if you can port them into any other roms that are fully functional for the D2G yet.

Its possible to actually theme out the roms that are currently available for the d2g... theres one out right now called AngelicCha0s... posted yesterday in the d2g rom section.. it is a fully themed Rom using 13th Angel's basic AngelRom v0.6.2... and ive been working on themeing out several more versions of AngelRom using whatever other themes i could find.

Last edited:

clouse2013

Reaction score
will D2 Liberty themes work on D2G?
If your using them on the liberty rom on D2G they will. Idk if you can port them into any other roms that are fully functional for the D2G yet.

Its possible to actually theme out the roms that are currently available for the d2g... theres one out right now called AngelicCha0s... posted yesterday in the d2g rom section.. it is a fully themed Rom using 13th Angel's basic AngelRom v0.6.2... and ive been working on themeing out several more versions of AngelRom using whatever other themes i could find.
Yeah i saw that. Nice work on it btw. Looks good. I just didnt use it because I prefer a red layout. Goes nice with my background. I know you can get different images from other roms in using metamorph and ninjamorph but i just havent sat down and done it.

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Yeah i saw that. Nice work on it btw. Looks good. I just didnt use it because I prefer a red layout. Goes nice with my background. I know you can get different images from other roms in using metamorph and ninjamorph but i just havent sat down and done it.

Thanks . but the credit doesnt go to me .. it goes to es0tericcha0s and 13th Angel ... i just did the leg work of putting it out there .. If you want a red themed one i will pm you one later when i get finished with it .. I personally dont like the color red but thats just me.

Edit: what exactly is your background? screenshot maybe?

clouse2013

Reaction score

Thanks . but the credit doesnt go to me .. it goes to es0tericcha0s and 13th Angel ... i just did the leg work of putting it out there .. If you want a red themed one i will pm you one later when i get finished with it .. I personally dont like the color red but thats just me.

That would be pretty sweet. If you want to when you pm me could you maybe give me a little info to changing some of the colors and stuff in a rom. I figured out how to change icons in the notification bar and the pull down. I would just like to get into theming a little bit. I would really appreciate it. Oh heres a screenie of what I got now tho.
snap20110407_142914.png

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

That would be pretty sweet. If you want to when you pm me could you maybe give me a little info to changing some of the colors and stuff in a rom. I figured out how to change icons in the notification bar and the pull down. I would just like to get into theming a little bit. I would really appreciate it. Oh heres a screenie of what I got now tho.
snap20110407_142914.png

I'll take that wallpaper sir.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz