D1 vs. Incredible battery

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i'm planning on switching from my D1 to the DInc. i have a question about the battery on the DInc. it seems like one of the main complaints is that the battery dies fast. i know that the the DInc runs at 1GHz and i have my D1 clocked to 1GHz so i was wondering if the battery life would be comparable between the two or if it's something else that drains the battery. thanks

As rooted with Skyraider, Lous #7 kernel, 1750 extended I'm seeing about a 10-20% decrease in battery life compared to the Droid.

There are a LOT of variables when trying to compare the two not the least being the kernels (as you hinted too). I know the stock Inc (my father has one) get worse battery life than my OG Droid but I have ScreebL and various other 'power save' setups stretching the battery (not to mention the newer ROMs are AWESOME with battery life). I will say comparatively that the stock Inc seams to get about what I got on the Stock Droid, but then that was with the original OS version (was it 2.1?? maybe 2.0, whatever it was at launch) so even the stock ROM has improved lately but you should 'expect' a little less than what you're used to (depending on usage of course).

Back